Project: OSIDIAS (officially v4). What's this? A worklog?!

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
Here you go. They weren't easy to find! There are a lot of other similar options on the site as well.

Oh man, this is a big facepalm moment for me. I knew ModDIY had something close because of the little pcbs they sell. I didn't think to look for the connector on their site. Thanks a bunch!

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Oh man, this is a big facepalm moment for me. I knew ModDIY had something close because of the little pcbs they sell. I didn't think to look for the connector on their site. Thanks a bunch!

Haha, no worries! I'm glad I could help! There are quite a few things on the site that just aren't easily sourced elsewhere.

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
Haha, no worries! I'm glad I could help! There are quite a few things on the site that just aren't easily sourced elsewhere.

Can you tell me how big the pcb connector is? I know they are 4.2mm pitch, but I need to make sure the vias on my PCB are big enough.

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Can you tell me how big the pcb connector is? I know they are 4.2mm pitch, but I need to make sure the vias on my PCB are big enough.

Yep, the pins are indeed 4.2mm center to center in both directions. The solder connectors on the top of the plug measure just under 1.5mm in width.