Possible New Case

Hey, so my name is Conar and I was talking to (I assume) the owner of Densium cases on Reddit. I had asked them if they had any plans to build a revision of one or both of their current Densium cases to fit possibly a 45mm CPU cooler and a 2.2-slot GPU for cards like the Asus 3060 Phoenix (the thicc single fan one) or some of the other offerings that are under 220mm but are 2.2-slot instead of the 2-slot limit.
They informed me that if enough people were interested, they would be willing to look into a possible New size of case or even spacers of some sort to allow the extra room in the cases without needing a whole new case. So basically my question is: how many people would be interested in something like this? I would run a poll but this is my first time ever posting on a forum like this and I don't actually know how to do one (if you even can). If anyone is interested, feel free to comment your thoughts on either a new case or just some spacers so you could keep your current case but give yourself the flexibility to upgrade in the future.
* Sorry ahead of time if I didn't post this in the right spot or anything; Like I said, super new to actually posting in a forum.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Since you mention being new to the forum, be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !