Happy New Year 2024......Newbie here for ITX build ideas

Good afternoon all and thanks to the admin staff for the add! I was directed here from elsewhere due to me looking to put together 2 x ITX-like computers for work/gaming. I currently have the Velka 7 on order & need a different case for the second. Hence where the SFFTime’s U-ITX case comes in. It’s 7 liter case that supports:
  • ITX motherboard
  • 50mm cpu cooler height
  • 3-slot GPU
  • SFX PSU

Currently: I only have the MOBO: ASRock B650I LIGHTNING WIFI AM5 Ryzen 7000 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Mini-ITX s

Need: GPU 4070 or any of the new 'ti' & 'supers' coming out soon, as well as other parts suggestions for this mobo.

Thanks all

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

liverpoole

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 3, 2024
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !
Acknowledged! I wasn't looking to buy/sell on here, but instead asking for online suggestions of parts to go with my proposed build.

Reactions: Phuncz