Enclosure Please Help with ITX Case

Branch_bryce

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jan 17, 2017
Hello all,
I am loving this website as I have been on it for about 2 months now and I finally have a question and I figured y'all ITX enthusiasts could help me out. I currently am in a Silverstone ML08 (based off of the rvz02). I am moving into the Sugo SG13 and I need to know if I'm gonna have enough clearance.
I currently have the Corsair SF600 power supply, so I know I'm gonna have to buy a bracket.
I also have a cryorig c7 that is keeping my i5 6600k perfectly cool. I would love to keep using this cooler as I don't want to drop 60+ dollars on an AIO water cooler. Does anyone know if I will have enough clearance between the fan and the bottom of the PSU? I also want to know what way I should configure my PSU fan, up or down.
And if I should just go ahead and buy an AIO if I can get a good deal on one.
I love the cryorig and would prefer to stay with it, but I feel it might create some problems with clearance and maybe even cooling. Please help!
Thanks in advance.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
With a SFX PSU, you should have plenty room for the C7.
It you were on an ATX PSU, I don't think so, maybe just barely but it wouldn't be as effective.

Like @Thehack mentioned, depending on case's ventilation, flipping the fan can have a positive effect.

Even with ATX it will be fine still, since the C7 is reference sized at 47mm. However, an SFX allows more breathing room.