Please Help with ITX Case

Branch_bryce

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jan 17, 2017
Hello all,
I am loving this website as I have been on it for about 2 months now and I finally have a question and I figured y'all ITX enthusiasts could help me out. I currently am in a Silverstone ML08 (based off of the rvz02). I am moving into the Sugo SG13 and I need to know if I'm gonna have enough clearance.
I currently have the Corsair SF600 power supply, so I know I'm gonna have to buy a bracket.
I also have a cryorig c7 that is keeping my i5 6600k perfectly cool. I would love to keep using this cooler as I don't want to drop 60+ dollars on an AIO water cooler. Does anyone know if I will have enough clearance between the fan and the bottom of the PSU? I also want to know what way I should configure my PSU fan, up or down.
And if I should just go ahead and buy an AIO if I can get a good deal on one.
I love the cryorig and would prefer to stay with it, but I feel it might create some problems with clearance and maybe even cooling. Please help!
Thanks in advance.

Thehack

Shrink Way Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Yes. You will have enough clearance.

You should have fan up, but some people report better temps with it fan down.

Thehack

Shrink Way Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
With a SFX PSU, you should have plenty room for the C7.
It you were on an ATX PSU, I don't think so, maybe just barely but it wouldn't be as effective.

Like @Thehack mentioned, depending on case's ventilation, flipping the fan can have a positive effect.
Even with ATX it will be fine still, since the C7 is reference sized at 47mm. However, an SFX allows more breathing room.