Pandora

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Josh at NFC is planning to do one last run I believe and is currently planning production shortly. I bought one of his last three about three weeks ago and he still had one orange and one plasti-dipped finish left for sale by email contact only. You might want to touch base with him to see if either of those are still available.

I most definitely will!

And this is what I accomplished today!

I cut out some paper to illustrate the component sizes! This may work out after all and I found having this physically in front of me to be very helpful. I can't say I find the thickness of this all that appealing after learning about the S4 Mini, However, The bonus of having the two 92mm fans is improved airflow.

I'll probably play around with the model before I decide what I like, The S4 Mini has really thrown a spanner in the works haha

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Josh at NFC is planning to do one last run I believe and is currently planning production shortly. I bought one of his last three about three weeks ago and he still had one orange and one plasti-dipped finish left for sale by email contact only. You might want to touch base with him to see if either of those are still available.

Ohh, still time to catch a run for one of those cases then! I haven't been able to afford one for quite some time. Wonder what color choices are out this time.