Cooling OMG Finally!!!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Vienna, November 12th 2019 – Noctua today presented new additions to its chromax line of black, colour-customisable cooling fans. The new chromax.black.swap versions of the award-winning NF-A20, NF-A12x15, NF-A9, NF-A9x14 and NF-A8 fans as well as the corresponding NA-SAVP5 and NA-SAVP6 anti-vibration pads now give customers the option to colour-coordinate Noctua 200mm, slim 120mm, 92mm, slim 92mm and 80mm fans with individual build designs and popular colour schemes such as all black, black and white or black and red.

NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap: https://noctua.at/en/nf-a9x14-hs-pwm-chromax-black-swap

NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap: EUR 19.90 / USD 19.90

Anyone want to buy about half a dozen tan and brown AF9x14 fans?!?!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Vienna, November 12th 2019 – Noctua today presented new additions to its chromax line of black, colour-customisable cooling fans. The new chromax.black.swap versions of the award-winning NF-A20, NF-A12x15, NF-A9, NF-A9x14 and NF-A8 fans as well as the corresponding NA-SAVP5 and NA-SAVP6 anti-vibration pads now give customers the option to colour-coordinate Noctua 200mm, slim 120mm, 92mm, slim 92mm and 80mm fans with individual build designs and popular colour schemes such as all black, black and white or black and red.

NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap: https://noctua.at/en/nf-a9x14-hs-pwm-chromax-black-swap

NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap: EUR 19.90 / USD 19.90

I think this is awesome for those that aren't part of the Beige Master Race!

In all seriousness though, that's epic. Hopefully it doesn't put other fan companies out of business, I sense a seismic shift towards Noctua in the PC community as a whole.

How much? I'll give you a few cents. ;)

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Yeah all you blokes can shag off with justifying their original colors.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
It's good news for the heathens who don't like coffee/cream colours I guess.

I kid. More Noctua options ftw
I like how it has higher max RPM over the current aftermarket nf-a9x14 (same spec as the one that comes with the l9i/a, I believe)

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
It's good news for the heathens who don't like coffee/cream colours I guess.

Quango

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 6, 2019
I prefer the ugly colors: my L9i is so quiet, I realy have to check visually sometimes if the thing is actually in standby or spinning.

CottonTexas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 14, 2019
Tempting but i'll probably wait till they go on sale.

I probably should have waited too, but I've noticed a pattern in my life, and that is that the very coolest stuff is either discontinued (like my Lone L4), or not consistently available (like my GTX 1650 LP). If Noctua decides to make these things on a "very limited run", then they may always be on back-order, and there will be no love for those that're late to the party. The L9-65 that it's going on will have to wait (prob. until the wallet-murdering Cyber-Monday), but on things like this I feel like I gotta get it while the gettin' is good ...of course I only needed one of 'em, so $20 isn't so bad.