Custom Cable Check

gamecrusader

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 27, 2020
I am contemplating switching out my CPU air cooler solution (Alpenfohn Black Ridge) with the Asetek 645LT 92mm SFF AIO Liquid Cooler.

I was going to order some custom PSU cables from pslatecustoms.com regardless if I end up going AIO or not.

I need a sanity check before I place the order to make sure I have everything ordered correctly. Here is the build:

Case: Dan A4-SFX Case v4.1
CPU: Intel i5-10600K
CPU Cooler: Alpenfohn Black Ridge Cooler with NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap [intake]
Motherboard: ASRock Z490M-ITX
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVM.e
Video Card: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC
PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum
Case Fans: NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap & NF-A9 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap [exhaust]

I currently have the following in my cart:

DAN Cases A4-SFX 24 Pin Unsleeved Custom Cable
DAN Cases A4-SFX 8 (4+4) Pin CPU/EPS Unsleeved Custom Cable
DAN Cases A4-SFX 8 (6+2) Pin PCIE Unsleeved Custom Cable x 2

That looks like everything I need, but I would appreciate if someone could let me know before I make the purchase.

Cheers.

Shaytanya

Trash Compacter
May 5, 2020
Yes - thats everything - just make sure that you email Phil with the exact GPU (when I got mine from him for the 3080, the options weren't on the site at the time as the port is different on the 30X0 series).

Only other things worth looking at:
1. the 10600K and the 3070 have considerable power draw - I use the SF750 PSU, but you may be okay with the 600.
2. fans - you may need more airflow (I would recommend under the MOBO) as with the AIO I had an issue with the m.2 temps;
3,. I assume you have checked the SFF components master list to make sure the components will fit (e.g. the height of the RAM) - link below

I link below two threads where you can see what I had to update (as well as my components list).

(find my post with the new fan addition in the chain).

master list (last updated 2020)

Reactions: gamecrusader