Completed Ocelot Boreal (B35) 3.5L

Cawa

Caliper Novice
Original poster
OCELOT DESIGN
May 21, 2017
Thank you! Yep, that's what this is! I'll have more pictures later that'll give a better sense of scale to show just how tiny this thing is. It's funny, because the power brick is about half the size of the PC itself XD

The 60mm Noctua fans are VERY quiet! I'm definitely a fan of these fans.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Thank you! Yep, that's what this is! I'll have more pictures later that'll give a better sense of scale to show just how tiny this thing is. It's funny, because the power brick is about half the size of the PC itself XD
Looking forward to those picks!

The 60mm Noctua fans are VERY quiet! I'm definitely a fan of these fans.
You so punny! XD

Cawa

Caliper Novice
Original poster
OCELOT DESIGN
May 21, 2017
Final update!

Christmas came early- the machine shop just finished making the front panel, and I am liking the way it turned out. I like the contrast of the brushed aluminum against the powdercoated steel. I might do a light anodizing in the future, to match the K810 keyboard I'm using, and I've ordered some button-head screws to replace the ones currently holding the front panel on, in order to better match the look of the power button.

Here's the link to the OnShape files, in case you guys would like to make a variation of your own. I also have a wider version of this design, which should be able to accommodate some beefier gaming video cards, but I have to look for it. I'll send a link to that if anyone's interested.

Thanks again for your guys' support! And huge thanks to Protocase and Iggy Unlimited for helping with the production of this case. This project taught me a lot, and I hope to do another in the near future.

Last edited:

Cawa

Caliper Novice
Original poster
OCELOT DESIGN
May 21, 2017
Looks really nice. But more interested on the bigger version which supports dual slot cards. Do you have pictures of the internals?
The internals haven't changed since the last update. There should be pictures on the previous page.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Reminds me of the Sentry Turret from Portal, very nice design.

Were you originally planning taller RAM?

Reactions: Biowarejak