Closed NFC S4 Mini Classic (All Black) + HDPLEX 400W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited 2: SOLD!
Edited: Price lowered.

I have a brand new NFC S4 Mini Classic (in all black ... the reason why it's this price) and HDPLEX 400W I'm looking to sell together for $350, you pay shipping including a few accessories (power button, 2D acrylic front panel, riser, etc). Both are brand new and unused. I just committed to a DAN Case A4X v2 (sorry Josh!) and will probably revisit the S4M in the future.

Photos of case are here:

There is supposedly a blemish somewhere (which I assume is in the 5th photo of the side panel air vents).

Power button, riser, etc here:

Acrylic front panel here:

HDPLEX 400W photo here:

Last edited:

Pingky

Cable Smoosher
Sep 13, 2017
Hey.. willing to go any cheaper? The new Skyreach + an HD400 is less than $300

lac29

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 1, 2017
Hey.. willing to go any cheaper? The new Skyreach + an HD400 is less than $300

Probably if I don't get any takers. This is black which added another $100 to what I paid. That's the reason it's so expensive. It also comes with acrylic front, riser, and power button (and HDPLEX 400W).

Last edited:

nextpc

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2016
Will you sell the HDPLEX separately? If yes, I'll pm you for price. Do you have a brick for the Hdplex as well?

lac29

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 1, 2017
Will you sell the HDPLEX separately? If yes, I'll pm you for price. Do you have a brick for the Hdplex as well?

Feel free to pm me. I'd be willing to sell it separately No brick.

lac29

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 1, 2017
Price for everything lowered to $400 total (S4M-C w/accessories and HDPLEX 400W) ... shipping within USA/Canada included.

lac29

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 1, 2017
Doing a big price bump to get this out of my hands. $350 total, you pay shipping for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.