News and Community Writer(s) Wanted

To enable myself to focus on more long-form content production, and create a steadier publishing schedule, I have decided to put out the call for one or two writers to generate news and community based posts for the front page. This is the initial call, so I'm only wanting expressions of interest at this stage.

What we need from you:

- 3 or more news or community focused articles per week (such as featured build, threads of the week, etc. Content format to be discussed)
- Excellent English skills are a must, to keep time in editing down
- Ability to keep to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understanding that security and NDAs are critical.

What we can offer you:
- At this stage consider the position to be a volunteer spot only, with the ability to use your content in portfolio, as well as references for job applications provided by myself. In the future, discussions may take place regarding other benefits.

Interested? Send me a private message with your interest.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
I am trying to create some content but need help. If anyone in the community is in or near Victoria, BC, Canada and would like to help out please send me a PM. I could really use a hand as I am very time constrained.
And I'm too far east. Drat.

Reactions: VegetableStu

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
@confusis, I would like to see what I can do to help on content production, but couldn't commit to 3 articles a week.
Congrats on your principled stand on work. Parenting can be the toughest job out there, and to prioritise your kids is right if not tough on the bank balance.
Happy to talk to you on PM, shame about the time shift between the UK and Aotearoa.