Need help with braided cables for silverstone PSU

timsburg

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2018
Hi. Would anyone know where to get shorter, braided psu cords for silverstone PSUs at a reasonable price (100usd-set). I cant seem to find anywhere that makes modular cables for silverstone psus and I figured this was the best place to ask considering lots of people have mAtx and ITX and need short cables. If not would it just be reasonable to replace the silverstone and just get a corsair sfx psu? Thank you for your time!

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Silverstone sells a lot of individual cables. Have you looked at the offerings on their website? Also, all Silverstone PSUs use the same pinouts and it matches the ATX spec unlike Corsair with their "type4" cables

timsburg

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2018
Silverstone sells a lot of individual cables. Have you looked at the offerings on their website? Also, all Silverstone PSUs use the same pinouts and it matches the ATX spec unlike Corsair with their "type4" cables
Thank you very much I will check this out. I have went to their website but it only shows the cable set that came with my psu.

timsburg

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2018
Thank you very much I will check this out. I have went to their website but it only shows the cable set that came with my psu.

Just checked and found the braided ones offered online. It says that theyre extenders for psu cables and im not sure it will go straight from the psu slot to the MB or if it has to be fitted on stock cables. Ill do more research on this. My hope is that i can just put it in the psu and run it to everything