• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

TerryUSA

Cable Smoosher
May 28, 2021
So I have kind of been waiting around to see if Alex had any comment to my case experience.... So far nothing.

How can I get the missing corner pieces?
I think the top looks kinda of cool. Like a two-tone. Believe it or not, I actually liked the raw colors of the prototypes. Your case is actually truly unique now.
Alex actually showed a mixed panel setup that I thought was really cool. The only difference is that it was intentional. I mean, I would have been happier if it had accidently been a Steel panel, LOL. However, in this case it's just a really poorly matched Stealth panel.

I had been checking back once a day to see if Alex had any comments on the situation but he hasn't spoken up yet that I have seen. Might be hoping I just goes away and honestly I don't have a lot of time to waste on this anyway. This is not a gaming rig for me, this is going to be my daily work rig. I just like a tidy & minimalist work area. I fell in love with the case the first time I saw it. I backed the original campaign that was canceled and I was one of the first few backers this second time around. Even with it being grossly behind schedule and it not being delivered before non-KS backers as promised, I still do not regret backing it. I just wish mine had been as nice as the one in the video. Well, he actually never focused on his top so I can't be sure it much better...

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to do about the missing corner pieces and as far as Alex saying most people just glue them back on themselves.... I will, but that is a pretty dismissive thing to say and doesn't help with the missing ones. Now I have to go buy some Loctite which I have no other use for and try to perfectly apply the proper amount so I don't make a mess of my brand new premium case.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
So I have kind of been waiting around to see if Alex had any comment to my case experience.... So far nothing.

Alex actually showed a mixed panel setup that I thought was really cool. The only difference is that it was intentional. I mean, I would have been happier if it had accidently been a Steel panel, LOL. However, in this case it's just a really poorly matched Stealth panel.

I had been checking back once a day to see if Alex had any comments on the situation but he hasn't spoken up yet that I have seen. Might be hoping I just goes away and honestly I don't have a lot of time to waste on this anyway. This is not a gaming rig for me, this is going to be my daily work rig. I just like a tidy & minimalist work area. I fell in love with the case the first time I saw it. I backed the original campaign that was canceled and I was one of the first few backers this second time around. Even with it being grossly behind schedule and it not being delivered before non-KS backers as promised, I still do not regret backing it. I just wish mine had been as nice as the one in the video. Well, he actually never focused on his top so I can't be sure it much better...

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to do about the missing corner pieces and as far as Alex saying most people just glue them back on themselves.... I will, but that is a pretty dismissive thing to say and doesn't help with the missing ones. Now I have to go buy some Loctite which I have no other use for and try to perfectly apply the proper amount so I don't make a mess of my brand new premium case.

Have you contacted him directly? I don’t think this forum thread is the best way to get service.

TheNiloJunior

Efficiency Noob
May 30, 2021
I'm thinking of modelling and 3D printing a stand for the case so that it sits vertically... booster cell on the bottom, wires coming out on top. Might look cool.
I was holding it upright earlier and thinking of how cool that would be is someone could make an upright stand! Hope you find a way.

Reactions: AlexTzone

keepcoding

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2019
blog.keepcoding.ch

I agree, a poorly matched panel does not count as "cool" and shouldn't happen if all parts were indeed anodized at the same time. I am also curious to hear what @AlexTzone has to say about it and how he plans to resolve issues like this.

Reactions: hoanghiep2111

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

Hi Terry, please send us an email and we'll take a better look at this. I'm sure we can figure something out for you :)

Note: if anybody has similar concerns, emailing us is a lot better than posting here, it's easier to keep track & we don't have to go through the latest 10 pages on this thread to find all the info.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Sorry guys not sent out more yet, UPS still hasn't picked up the last of our latest shipments (25 left waiting for pickup). While 80-100 seems to be what they can pick up normally, sometimes its (a lot) lower. But we're getting there.

NotBoringCase

Trash Compacter
May 20, 2021
Sorry guys not sent out more yet, UPS still hasn't picked up the last of our latest shipments (25 left waiting for pickup). While 80-100 seems to be what they can pick up normally, sometimes its (a lot) lower. But we're getting there.
So no ETA for EU Stealth yet? With first deliveries being as far as a month ago, you consider this as normal?

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
So no ETA for EU Stealth yet? With first deliveries being as far as a month ago, you consider this as normal?
It's UPS. My Mjolnir got picked up on the 27th and has been sitting at the airport in Hong Kong since the 28th with no movement. Delivery date originally estimated Wednesday June 2nd, now it says Friday June 4th. UPS just seems to be super backed up right now in that region of China. There's nothing Alex can do, it's up to UPS to get the cargo moving. We're all waiting together.

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
if you have forgotten:
- there was shipping delays due to labels
- there was a problem with items being scratch and unglued, therefore they had to re-open and retape.
- they also decided to ship out the DARK to USA

All that delayed 2-3 weeks off schedule.

so yes its normal at this point with the delays. Also EU is bottom of the list from what was mentioned. There is CAD/AUD that is not finished yet. they just both started to roll out now. If they are taking the same strategy, probably also do DARK to get it over with before switching region (as they have done for the USA)

so ... yes it's normal to us observing in the forum

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

NotBoringCase

Trash Compacter
May 20, 2021
if you have forgotten:
- there was shipping delays due to labels
- there was a problem with items being scratch and unglued, therefore they had to re-open and retape.
- they also decided to ship out the DARK to USA

All that delayed 2-3 weeks off schedule.

so yes its normal at this point with the delays. Also EU is bottom of the list from what was mentioned. There is CAD/AUD that is not finished yet. they just both started to roll out now. If they are taking the same strategy, probably also do DARK to get it over with before switching region (as they have done for the USA)

so ... yes it's normal to us observing in the forum
I don't want to think bad, but it seems that they are delaying EU shipments as far as they can in order to benefit from the new regulation that starts in July. All the other stuff sounds like excuses to me. It drives me crazy that some non backer will receive the case month/s before me.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I don't want to think bad, but it seems that they are delaying EU shipments as far as they can in order to benefit from the new regulation that starts in July. All the other stuff sounds like excuses to me. It drives me crazy that some non backer will receive the case month/s before me.
I don't believe there is any way Your case would be delayed till July. I could only see that as worst case scenario for steel only but even then I doubt it would be that long. I don't think there's any conspiracy going on with intentional delays for Europe to benefit monetarily either. UPS is just super super busy in that region. There's only 1 flight a day, UPS5x59, that ships all air freight from China to North America, so imagine how backed up they are!( I know your in Europe but north America went out first and is still in the system right now to be cleared thus holding up other regions) Believe me I get it, I'm the type of person to think worst case scenario for everything! (And play it out vividly in my mind to the point of not sleeping) If I was in your shoes I'd be looking out for my tracking number by the end of next week if not a little sooner.

NotBoringCase

Trash Compacter
May 20, 2021
I don't believe there is any way Your case would be delayed till July. I could only see that as worst case scenario for steel only but even then I doubt it would be that long. I don't think there's any conspiracy going on with intentional delays for Europe to benefit monetarily either. UPS is just super super busy in that region. There's only 1 flight a day, UPS5x59, that ships all air freight from China to North America, so imagine how backed up they are!( I know your in Europe but north America went out first and is still in the system right now to be cleared thus holding up other regions) Believe me I get it, I'm the type of person to think worst case scenario for everything! (And play it out vividly in my mind to the point of not sleeping) If I was in your shoes I'd be looking out for my tracking number by the end of next week if not a little sooner.
You are talking as the only company that ships from China was UPS. Even they have contracted shipments by sea, the cases were already here. It is not like this is free shipping so they have to accommodate to the best shipping deal, I imagine that at the time they've signed the contract with UPS they already know the amount of cases they could send in one day, and with first cases being sent in March, I'm sure that if they've contracted a company that delivers by sea, the cases were already here like I said.

They claim the UPS flight option was the best in order to deliver as fast as possible, but man...

NotBoringCase

Trash Compacter
May 20, 2021
"- We're 100% sure MJOLNIR will be delivered in 2021

- 95% sure it will be finished in March

- 99.99% sure it will be finished & shipped by April

- 100% sure our delivery date-precision will increase as we do more production cycles"

It is June and the Steel ones are not even finished. Do you think is UPS fault too?