• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Man, those shirts turned out pretty sweet! ?

Last edited:

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
You can flip the core upside down and BAAM: the power button is on top now!! ;) I think it's going to be hard finding room for a vandal-switch, MJOLNIR wastes almost no space inside ?

True. But from the photos, it looks like an anti-vandal switch with a 12-16mm cutout will fit nicely in that area above the GPU cutout in the back. If I had to guess, I'd say that area is at least 35 x 35mm.

BTW, those T-shirts look great!

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
True. But from the photos, it looks like an anti-vandal switch with a 12-16mm cutout will fit nicely in that area above the GPU cutout in the back. If I had to guess, I'd say that area is at least 35 x 35mm.

BTW, those T-shirts look great!

That's possible, in that case you'll have to do a cutout in the GPU bracket (right behind that space) as well. Also, the GPU height will be somewhat limited. Other that that I don't see a problem with that idea! :)

Thanks man!

Reactions: DmanX

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
That's possible, in that case you'll have to do a cutout in the GPU bracket (right behind that space) as well. Also, the GPU height will be somewhat limited. Other that that I don't see a problem with that idea! :)

Thanks man!

Going by the pics, there should be just enough space above a reference (Founders Edition) card to make it work with a 16mm diameter anti-vandal switch.

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
I showed my friends the new Torzon logo. I heard that a bald man is showing off his armpit. I asked about 10 people and they were all the same.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Have the units arrived at the reviewers yet?
Hope we will see the reviews soon.

Sending the first one on Tuesday and the second one on Wednesday. We're basically filming them for the new trailer, that's why I couldn't send them earlier :/

Reactions: keepcoding

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
For MJOLNIR R Rewards, can we do 1 performance panel and 1 glass panel? Or are they have to be the same, eg: 2 perfomance panels or 2 glass panels?

If you take MJOLNIR R, then you will be able to chose either Performance panels or Tempered Glass panels (no mix). If you get MJOLNIR R + 2X Panel Sets, you get both panel sets (2 performance panels and 2 tempered glass panels).

thomas17496

Efficiency Noob
Sep 3, 2019
If you take MJOLNIR R, then you will be able to chose either Performance panels or Tempered Glass panels (no mix). If you get MJOLNIR R + 2X Panel Sets, you get both panel sets (2 performance panels and 2 tempered glass panels).
Thanks Alex, I'm quite new to this whole Kickstarter process. Another question: why is the pledge price = price quoted on the website? If we back up the campaign, should we receive some benefits? Discounts for example.
Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm quite a newbie to this.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Thanks Alex, I'm quite new to this whole Kickstarter process. Another question: why is the pledge price = price quoted on the website? If we back up the campaign, should we receive some benefits? Discounts for example.
Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm quite a newbie to this.

The price on the campaign / website right now is below what it will be in retail (about $50). Also, if you back during the first hours you'll be participating in a giveaway for MJOLNIR R + 2X Panel Sets. Last, there are a bunch of cool stretch goals that we'll add to the cases when we reach different funding goals (at most about $100 in additional value). So there is definitely some epic perks for you guys :)

thekinghippo

Average Stuffer
Feb 1, 2019
I know it's been on the backburner for a while, but with reviews coming up it's pretty imperative to get your website up to date; It's about to be getting a lot more traffic.

* The case is no longer "Unibody", "Precision Cast", or "0.1 to 0.3 mm tolerance"
* Renders should be updated to match reality (Subtle lines where the pieces slot together)
* Add Stealth to list of available colors (I somewhat agree with just calling them Black/Gray/Silver instead of Stealth/Dark/Steel)
* The recommended specs contain outdated and weird recommendations (and is kind-of weirdly done in general)
* All Ryzen 2k recommendations should be switched for Ryzen 3k​
* IMO up the recommended budget GPU to RX 570 (Anything below that is a trap)​
* RTX 2070 is technically EOL. Swap for 5700, 5700XT, 1660S, or 2060S.​

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I know it's been on the backburner for a while, but with reviews coming up it's pretty imperative to get your website up to date; It's about to be getting a lot more traffic.

* The case is no longer "Unibody", "Precision Cast", or "0.1 to 0.3 mm tolerance"
* Renders should be updated to match reality (Subtle lines where the pieces slot together)
* Add Stealth to list of available colors (I somewhat agree with just calling them Black/Gray/Silver instead of Stealth/Dark/Steel)
* The recommended specs contain outdated and weird recommendations (and is kind-of weirdly done in general)
* All Ryzen 2k recommendations should be switched for Ryzen 3k​
* IMO up the recommended budget GPU to RX 570 (Anything below that is a trap)​
* RTX 2070 is technically EOL. Swap for 5700, 5700XT, 1660S, or 2060S.​

I'll ask the reviewers to hold off untill 26:th of November. Need to finish the Kickstarter trailer / campaign (priority 1) and then update the website (about 50% done). So much do to and so little time ?

@AlexTzone

Is it possible to ask you to change the delivery address in advance?

I might move interstate next year. My understanding is that they will ship out in May 2020, right?

I'm sure we can work it out. Just let me know before we send the cases (I'm going to roll out updates every time something happens) so that we can see if the new address is cheaper or more expensive (shipping-wise) than the one you select during the campaign. If it's the same country it's not going to change at all :)

Will it support the alphacool LT240 aio? I saw that the clearance under the motherboard is 23mm,. but the radiator is 25mm thick.

Unfortunately not :/

Reactions: danny.nguyen

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I'll ask the reviewers to hold off untill 26:th of November. Need to finish the Kickstarter trailer / campaign (priority 1) and then update the website (about 50% done). So much do to and so little time ?

Maybe take the site down with an “Under Maintenance” text or something until you can get around to it.

Probably best to avoid any further confusion.

Edit: Or at least the relevant sections of the site.

Last edited:

keepcoding

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2019
blog.keepcoding.ch

So we will only get the reviews on the 26th? Why? That will leave us little time to decide whether we want to order...