• RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
We’ll be sharing lots of info and new pics over the comings days/weeks and really get into the weeds and details. Your questions will be answered and then there will of course also be reviews.

Let me know if there are any corrections needed for the specs. Also, you should spin the NANOQ into it's own concept thread so we can separate it from the Mjolnir discussion.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

Let me know if there are any corrections needed for the specs. Also, you should spin the NANOQ into it's own concept thread so we can separate it from the Mjolnir discussion.

Looks really great, here are a few extra details that can be added:

PSU: both SFX and SFX-L

Riser
  • Can also be shifted up and down to increase available GPU height by 10mm (for both NANOQ R/S)

Front cooling
  • NANOQ R: additional 140mm AIO + 140x25 fan (max 71mm total thickness)
  • NANOQ S: Either a 120mm rad or fan (max 27mm total thickness)
Price (bonus point)
• Similar to MJOLNIR and will include international shipping.​

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@Revenant Yes will absolutely make a NANOQ thread here very soon. Just wanted to show the last people waiting for MJOLNIR parts / replacement respect by sending out their stuff first before engaging in discussions about the new case here 😊

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
@Revenant Yes will absolutely make a NANOQ thread here very soon. Just wanted to show the last people waiting for MJOLNIR parts / replacement respect by sending out their stuff first before engaging in discussions about the new case here 😊

Good move.

Quigonjinn

Caliper Novice
May 8, 2023
Looks really great, here are a few extra details that can be added:

PSU: both SFX and SFX-L

Riser
  • Can also be shifted up and down to increase available GPU height by 10mm (for both NANOQ R/S)

Front cooling
  • NANOQ R: additional 140mm AIO + 140x25 fan (max 71mm total thickness)
  • NANOQ S: Either a 120mm rad or fan (max 27mm total thickness)
Price (bonus point)
• Similar to MJOLNIR and will include international shipping.​
Would also help if the compatibility was talked about with various part fits I.e. which GPUs with 280mm AIO etc, like the Evo and FF spec sheets clearly show every possible build by listing the maximum part tolerances in each configuration.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Would also help if the compatibility was talked about with various part fits I.e. which GPUs with 280mm AIO etc, like the Evo and FF spec sheets clearly show every possible build by listing the maximum part tolerances in each configuration.

Great idea, since NANOQ has quite a few shifts:
* Spine shift
* Riser shift
* PSU shift
* PSU flip

We'll make an addition to the specs section, outlining what tolerances that are available given the shifts.

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019
As of yesterday, Alex has stated that in two weeks everyone would receive their tracking info for their shipments. So 13 days remaining counting today.

The story was to send everything out at end of May... then he got sick.... and then it was 9th June.... and now its two weeks more? did i miss a part of the story?

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
The story was to send everything out at end of May... then he got sick.... and then it was 9th June.... and now it’s two weeks more? did i miss a part of the story?

As far as I know, no.

13 days remaining. Alex, let’s get it done.

Reactions: AlexTzone

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
I am very sorry for you experience, we should have compensated you long ago, but I hope you will enjoy your MJOLNIR now. The reason it took longer (not that it's okay) was that you had 2 issues to resolve and I procrastinated due to that (as well as the fact that we had some of the messiest shipments ever to prepare at the same time). Also, I knew that you had a choice of either a new mesh or a partial refund. Again, not that it's okay but all of the above lead me to procrastinate on your compensation. I am sorry.

Again, hopefully your opinion changes in the future, you sure have built a beautiful MJOLNIR build so far :)
He calls it "procrastination", but as im done here i want to tell everyone to be patient and let him do his thing. Hes still a good guy and his mjolnir case is a nice case.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Yes, the only thing that worries me is "2 weeks" has been a frequently re-occuring timeline that translated to essentially not-sure-exactly-but-hopefully-in-2-weeks. Let's hope at least for this last time it could actually be 2 weeks.

In my industry we also have a "I'll be able to tell you more in 3 months time".

Reactions: rfarmer

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Yes, the only thing that worries me is "2 weeks" has been a frequently re-occuring timeline that translated to essentially not-sure-exactly-but-hopefully-in-2-weeks. Let's hope at least for this last time it could actually be 2 weeks.

In my industry we also have a "I'll be able to tell you more in 3 months time".

I think Alex is very well intentioned albeit inexperienced and overly optimistic when it comes to logistics. Certainly he is an excellent designer.

11 days remaining.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I think Alex is very well intentioned albeit inexperienced and overly optimistic when it comes to logistics. Certainly he is an excellent designer.

11 days remaining.

So almost like Elon Musk, but without the billions, experience, gigafactory, cult following and memes 🤣

11 days left — got it and will get it done!

Last edited:

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
What AIO is everyone using with their Mjolnir? I need something that is comparable to the NZXT 120mm, but with tubes that are more narrow. Ever since i installed the J-Hack 24pin module, it sits higher and is causing the AIO tubes to not fit in the case fully. The side panel cannot close all the way.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
So since the deadline @Revenant and I set for replacement parts and last orders is fast approaching, with T-0 being on Monday, I’ll explain exactly what is happening (almost exclusively good things luckily):

• This final shipment has been sent to our freight forwarder in several instances. Once when we packaged a lot of misc items (spines, corner, brackets, etc). Once when we finished all the TG panels. Once when we finish all the meshes (just now).

• At the moment everything EXCEPT the magnets have been sent to them. This is a bit of a pain because ~10% of replacement orders involve magnets. We’re having trouble finding these spare magnets we created for the replacements…but we know they are at the factory somewhere and we’re looking for them intensely.

Solution:

1. Hopefully we find all remaining magnets today and get the to the freight forwarder. That would be great and I’d be able to send the tracking info before the deadline.

2. Ignoring the magnets (for now) and sending out all the packages would also allow me to send tracking before Monday deadline.

I just wanted to let you guys know what’s happening. Again, hopefully we’ll find the magnets today and start sending the tracking numbers.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Okay the magnet issue has been investigated and it was caused by an embarrassing mistake by myself. This concerns people that are waiting for replacement shells: we didn't take into account that we can't simply just send you guys a new shell without the magnets, as there would be no way for you to attach the panels (also, transplanting magnets from your old shell is not something you should need to do). Replacements shell is really = 1x shell + 32x magnets, not just the shell (how I've written it down in our replacement doc).

I'm talking to our magnet supplier now in order to set up an emergency order for 1000 x magnets (better to have some spare) with delivery ASAP. However; this means that people waiting for replacement shell will have to wait 1-2 weeks longer. The other packages will be sent so I can send out the tracking numbers by Monday.

Edit: people who have standard order + replacement shells => We will send your standard order now, and then once the magnets arrive we will send your replacement shell.

Last edited:

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Yet another delay on my replacement parts that have taken almost 2 years since the day I received my mjolnir. I hope that when I receive them there will be no issues and I can finally be done waiting.

Since I ordered the Borg in a separate order and paid for shipping, I assume this will arrive before the replacement parts, correct? Looking forward to my shipping number before Monday.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Yet another delay on my replacement parts that have taken almost 2 years since the day I received my mjolnir. I hope that when I receive them there will be no issues and I can finally be done waiting.

Since I ordered the Borg in a separate order and paid for shipping, I assume this will arrive before the replacement parts, correct? Looking forward to my shipping number before Monday.

Your BORG will be sent now with tracking on Monday. IF your replacement parts consist of a Shell, then yes it will take another 1-2 weeks depending on how fast the new magnets arrive. IF your replacement parts doesn’t include a shell then they will be sent now as well with tracking on Monday.

Reactions: Revenant