Missing Screws - Help

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@menikmati:

Maybe I should rethink my typical service because your RMA is based on good will!
You striped your screws by putting to much force on it or using the wrong screw driver so I did a free RMA for you. (BTW there are also some extra screws in the incl. screw bag)

Tracked shipping overseas costs much more than untracked shipping this is why i used untracked for parts under a value of $15.

Normally these untracked shippings arrive in 1-5 weeks. It is very rare that a package get lost.

I will resend your package with tracking with the next RMA batch this week.

To be sure that i send to the correct address. Please send me an RMA mail with the correct address this time including all information (Firstname Lastname, Street, City, ZIP, Country, Phone)

Regards
Daniel

Reactions: thelaughingman

menikmati

Efficiency Noob
Jan 6, 2021
Information sent, I did not see any extra screws in my bag. Appreciate the service and good will, just seems extremely hard to get any response from email.

shencg

Case Bender
New User
May 15, 2021
Hi! It's been 3 years since I first build in this case and I'm loving it. But due to my inappropriate handling screwdriver, I damaged the top and bottom screws (8 screws for mounting the panels), and I've also lost the bottom fan mounting rubber nuts. I would really appreciate it if you can send me these parts.

I have sent an email to RMA@dan-cases.com but have yet to have a reply.