Manufacturer for front panel I/O, power button and angled power cord

Freeman1

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Good day guys,
if you followed my last threads you will probably already know that I am working on a prebuilt SFF PC which will go into mass production.

I am now looking for manufacturers which are able to produce the stuff I need (the details are below). I know there're guys in this forum (@Necere @dondan @Josh | NFC and many more) that already worked with suppliers and can maybe recommend me some.

The hardware solutions I need are mostly already available on the market. So I could just add them all together and get the function that I need in the formfactor I want. But because I want to aim for a higher volume order I would be interested in a rather enhanced and lower priced custom all in one solution than puzzling all available components together.

Front Panel I/O:
For the USB 3.0 Front Panel Connectors I will need a low profile (an angled one would also do) 20 pin header adapter cable (something like this https://www.moddiy.com/products/USB-3.0-20%252dPin-Internal-Header-Adapter-Cable-%28Low-Profile-Connector%29.html) to be able to plug them into the mainboard. Additional to that all cables running out of the "front panel i/o board" where the ports sit on need to be up or down angled. (Angled to either side would be most likely fine too but I didn't see anything like that on the market yet.) Example: https://www.caseking.de/lian-li-pw-in20av65to-i-o-panel-usb-3.0-intern-geli-574.html
Then I will need a USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2 Connector) what will be connected to the motherboard by a cable that is angled.
The Headphone and Microphoneport shouldn't be red and green because of aesthetics.

Power button:
The button shouldn't be huge in depth. Maximum depth needs to be below the depth of the front panel board plus the angled cables connected to it.

Power cord:
Most of the standard power extension cords should fit unless they are very bulky so just the length will be customized.