Production M2426 - Evolution in Cable Management

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
Any sight on when the January orders will be shipped? I’m still waiting and was told my order would be shipped in April, but that didn’t happen. Shipping timelines on your website have also changed at least 3 times.

watts_happening

Caliper Novice
Apr 15, 2020
I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally got around to swapping out the ATX cable on my nCase m1 build to the M2426. Corsair SF750 platinum PSU with i7-10700k @ 5.2GHz. The original M2426 caused my fan sensors and other things to not work properly, but this replacement seems to work just fine. I was doing ok with my shortened ATX cable, but am happy to free up even more space.

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015
Hey! Quick question, I have the Corsair version of the M2426 and am swapping to a Silverstone PSU. can you share what pins I need to move to make it work? Thanks!

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
I think we are about to release an EVGA variant. But we need some testing feedback to make sure it works for EVGA. Would you like to help?
as long as it does fry everything ...certainly ITX aint cheap lol - if it fries my PSU it will give me an excuse to switch to corsair..(but that will mean I will need to re-order custom cables again lol)

How do I help? can I help remotely as in...u just need stats of the current voltage?