Solved M1 Window Kit by SFFLAB

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
@Wahaha360 May I ask for your help please ? I have made the preorder as soon as it was announced, since you were able to go down to 2mm TG, I would like to switch my order from acrylic to TG please, so could you please let me know how to do that ?

Sebbie

Trash Compacter
Apr 5, 2016
Is the windowpanel gonna be flush with the normal aluminium sidepanel or will there be an edge (1.5mm) where the cut has been made?
Maybe its not possible cause of how thin glass/acrylic sheets will be?

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Just wondering if you did in fact ship it out last week.
Oops, I mean yesterday.

FYI I received both my black and silver Window panels on Tuesday (May 29th) in the Ottawa, ON, Canada area.

The panels are both tempered glass and they arrived in perfect condition thanks to the slim, yet sturdy, packaging. Now to test various cooling options!

Photos of the packaging:

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
I also received the window Tuesday, already installed and pleasantly surprised both by the speed of shipping and the nice packaging but also and most importantly by the fit and quality. Very happy indeed !

mickgabs

What's an ITX?
Jun 4, 2018
Will there be acrylic window kits available again? the option is greyed out in on sff lab got my tempered glass ones in but i need some more breathing room so i want an acrylic one that i can mill some slots in

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Will there be acrylic window kits available again? the option is greyed out in on sff lab got my tempered glass ones in but i need some more breathing room so i want an acrylic one that i can mill some slots in

There is too little demand for the Acrylic version, we just can’t get to MOQ, so unlikely.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I also received the window Tuesday, already installed and pleasantly surprised both by the speed of shipping and the nice packaging but also and most importantly by the fit and quality. Very happy indeed !

Is the window any issue for your 6+2 connectors? I recall you have the Strix correct?

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Is the window any issue for your 6+2 connectors? I recall you have the Strix correct?

No, not an issue at all. Fits perfectly and has maybe an extra millimeter to spare (indeed it's the Strix 1080Ti with 2 x 6+2 connectors).
I'll try and upload a pic

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
@Wahaha360 There you are:

Reactions: tinyitx and Phuncz

Mr.Muhda

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 16, 2018
@MultiDoc Which cables (set) are those? I'm busy with a build atm, and I have the EVGA 1070 FTW with the window.
I'm afraid when i'm done, the gpu won't fit with the window. Because the 6+2 connectors will stick out.