SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Reactions: Damascus

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
Any possibility of bringing the glass to the outside of the frame? While this current versions looks good, I think it falls short in the modern look of glass side panels.... it looks a little dated.

While on this subject, any possibility for a front facia revamp? While keeping the same basic design of the case though, I think a "newer" look could help the M1 a lot.

Reactions: chyll2

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Any possibility of bringing the glass to the outside of the frame? While this current versions looks good, I think it falls short in the modern look of glass side panels.... it looks a little dated.

While on this subject, any possibility for a front facia revamp? While keeping the same basic design of the case though, I think a "newer" look could help the M1 a lot.

Working on a solution.

Peacecamper

What's an ITX?
Feb 27, 2019
I ran into the "too tight for GPU power connectors" problem as well. Any updates on the new window version with the glass outside?
I'm currently thinking about removing the glass from the SFF window and taping a bigger one onto the outside or cutting the original side panel. Or even 3D printing the version by Optimum Tech.