Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Look what came in the mail today.

I have just got both the tempered glass and acrylic version.

My current setup for SolidWorks, KeyShot, Excel and GTA 5
NCASE M1 + SFFLAB Window
Intel i9-7900X
Nvidia Titan XP Star Wars Galactic Empire
ASRock X299E-ITX/ac
Noctua NH-U9S[/URL] and additional 92mm fan (NF-A9 PWM)
Corsair SF600
Samsung 960 EVO

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
These look incredible. Any plans for when they'll be available to the public?

Either the tempered glass or the acrylic will be offered as the an upgrade kit via SFFLAB.

The window kit is NOT compatible with side mounted fan bracket, therefore the 3.5" HDD cage will NOT work either.

However, there are so many emails about the window kit despite the trade offs, I just gave up and decided to make it official.

graaaf

Cable Smoosher
Jun 14, 2017
Either the tempered glass or the acrylic will be offered as the an upgrade kit via SFFLAB.

The window kit is NOT compatible with side mounted fan bracket, therefore the 3.5" HDD cage will NOT work either.

However, there are so many emails about the window kit despite the trade offs, I just gave up and decided to make it official.

Makes sense. Even if it does limit some of the functionality of the case, between seeing users' own mods of tempered glass windows out in the wild and the demand for an official, first-party option, the desire for this option seems fairly prevalent.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com

Should sell pretty good--I've been making these in my shop for customers for a while now. Time to retire!

kms108

Chassis Packer
Feb 21, 2018
If you are going to keep the sysem simply, the new cover is worth using, but in a such a small case, and all the wires going everywhere, it's not going to be a pretty site, someone like me using a liquid cooling isn't going to benefit from this.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
If you are going to keep the sysem simply, the new cover is worth using, but in a such a small case, and all the wires going everywhere, it's not going to be a pretty site, someone like me using a liquid cooling isn't going to benefit from this.

With careful cable management, this is a non issue - as with any case. I've seen full tower ATX builds with watercooling with absolutely horrendous cable management and a case window!

Reactions: Obelisk