SFF.Network Low Volume - Episode 21 - Live from CES 2017

This will be particularly special episode of Low Volume, the three J's will be joined by Drew Duncan, who is currently in Las Vegas covering CES for SFF Network!

We'll discuss the various news and tidbits of information he's tirelessly gathered from the show floor and meetings with manufacturers.

Last edited:

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Just a reminder that we'll be starting in about 45 minutes.

Drew has had some very interesting and productive conversations with various companies about SFF, so I think this episode is especially worth tuning into.

Reactions: 1461748123

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
Gonna try and do that, made the mistake of thinking it was yesterday cause of time conversions.. XD

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Yup, trying to keep track of what's happening when across time zones is a pain. Especially with our staff member who's persistently posting from the future down there in NZ.

Reactions: Phuncz

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
As promised, here are pictures of the swag from my CES goodybag!

Huge thanks go out to Cooler Master, DeepCool, Gigabyte, Asus, Enermax and Silverstone for their hospitality and willingness to share their SFF-related product lineup with me.

Asus flash drive with CES-related multimedia and press information.

Thick walled drinking glass.

Budget cloth mousepad

Thick, high-quality, high-weighted paper, notebook.

Thermos or ... budget dewer.

Gigabyte Lanyard

2000mAH portable battery

16GB Patriot flash drive

Desk Rug (AKA Non-SFF mousepad

Enermax's LEPA brand portable speaker.

Silverstone reversible USB to USB Micro. It goes both ways ;)

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
While having a mouse pad for my keyboard is decadent enough, I think I don't need a mouse pad for my mouse cable or keyboard cable, so I'll refrain from snap-buying.

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
Any chance these can be uploaded elsewhere so I can listen through Pocketcasts etc. Youtube isn't great for podcasts at all.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
You can use iTunes on PC or Mac to listen to these too and as far as I know these are just saved in M4A format in the User\Music folder.