Lian Li PC-TU200 mini ITX

dothedu

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
My first mini ITX build. I chose the Lian Li based on convenience and it was on sale

Parts:

Case:
1. Lian Li PC-TU200B mITX

PSU:
1. Corsair SF600

Motherboard:
1. ASRock Fatal1ty X370 AM4 mITX

CPU:
1. Ryzen 1700X

SSD:
1. Samsung 960 EVO m.2 nvme 500Gb

RAM:
1. G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 2400 16Gbx2
- CAS 15-15-15-35, 1.2V

GPU:
1. Radeon Fury

Cooling:
1. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
2. Swiftech H140-X AIO
3. Noctua NF-A4x20 PWM
4. Noctua NF-A4x10 PWM

Keyboard/Mouse:
1. Logitech K750
2. Razer Orochi

Was trying to fit all these into the case...will need to mod a bit.

1. Gutted the internals and removed the HD bay. Then added rubber spacers to feet.

2. Took out the ODD bay and mod it to fit the SF600. Also cut out the back MB plate to make room for m.2 heatsink. Cut the GPU support bar that came with the case and remount it on bottom of case.

3. Was planning to add Noctua 40mmx10mm fan on back to cool the m.2 heatsink, however, the heatsink was too thick and could not fit. Will look for lower profile heatsink in the future and drill some holes into the back side panel.

4. In goes the MB, GPU, and the front 140mm with CPU radiator.

5. How it looks after a little cable management.

6. And...turned on.

Future project will be to add a tempered glass to the front side panel. I already added a silicone sleeve to the latch that opens the side panel to cushion the glass.

I will install OS and see how much I can OC this little guy.

Cheers,

Du

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Build looks really good, like your SFX PSU mod.

Not sure if it would work with your case, not sure if you can mount a fan on the bottom, motherboard side, or if there is much room between the back of the motherboard and the side panel. In my Ncase I was having cooling problems with my M.2, I installed an aluminum heatsink and a bottom mounted intake fan which lowered the M.2 temps by 10C.

dothedu

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
Build looks really good, like your SFX PSU mod.

Not sure if it would work with your case, not sure if you can mount a fan on the bottom, motherboard side, or if there is much room between the back of the motherboard and the side panel. In my Ncase I was having cooling problems with my M.2, I installed an aluminum heatsink and a bottom mounted intake fan which lowered the M.2 temps by 10C.

Yeah, there's not enough space behind the MB panel. I haven't tested temps yet, but after a lot of cable management, airflow through the front intake is excellent. I may not even need the 40mm fan.

https://photos.app.******/lGSvhxdGcAdtjtsD3
https://photos.app.******/YyHDno6kBOdMx2mg1