Production JIMU D+ V2.0 - The All-in-one ITX Case

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
@JM Customized, any news on when will be the new orders shipped?

(Some of us dont have discord and dont know how to use it)

Thank you 😍😍😍😍😍
The orders will be shipped when the lockdown is lifted, there is currently no news from authorities about when it will be lifted.
Any reasons given for the delay?
Below is the update sent to Discord by my staff:

There are currently still no news of lockdown being lifted in Lianyungang (where the vendor ships from).

I would suggest customers avoid placing new orders as of this time. If you already have an existing order and want to cancel your order, you can send an email to hello@jmcustomized.com to do so.

Currently, China is facing a surge of Omicron cases (particularly in Shanghai: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/shanghai-target-lockdown-turning-point-covid-19-2630236, https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/shanghai-first-covid-19-deaths-lockdown-three-elderly-2631116) and their lockdown measures have been less effective as compared to in the past.

This has made them more reserved when it comes to the lifting of lockdown in China, which will likely make lockdowns last longer than before.

The vendor himself ships from Lianyungang city, which is currently a "low risk" city. People are able to move around freely but the usage of highways, long-distance public transportations, and delivery of goods is still not possible.

Hello again; @JM Customized, is it possible to order a black mesh separately? Thank you.
I will be updating the store to include this soon, together with some new accessories and packages.

• Sad
Reactions: SFFUSER

Frenzy

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
Stumbled on your product actually browsing JD looking for a different case.
Guess its still work in progress though for the JD page. Because i can select other packages but dont see different images.

Very interested to see more in the coming package "C".

Hope your lockdown ends soon.

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Guess its still work in progress though for the JD page. Because i can select other packages but dont see different images.

Hope your lockdown ends soon.
I recommend you to buy only fron their official webpage. Cheaper and more secure. Mine came yesterday 😍

Reactions: rfarmer

Frenzy

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
Guess its still work in progress though for the JD page.

Hope your lockdown ends soon (also for me in Shanghai )
I recommend you to buy only fron their official webpage. Cheaper and more secure. Mine came yesterday 😍

JD is quite legit to reach a wide audience in china (normally only buy hardware through JD) . But i'll buy through their website or their Taobao store once i'm going ahead with a purchase. I'm in China myself. Furhter I'm in no rush. Waiting for Nvidia 40xx series details to be out and check what physical size these will be. My Ncase M1 and DAN A4 have served me well but can't house the latest and greatest.

One thing from all the renders i couldnt figure out where the power button was (if there even was one). I see from the actual pictures its on the side with USB-C. Happy its there, the USB-C will be used to connect a VR headset.

Also checking on CaseEnd, it mentioned "USB-C : No ", it made me think there wasnt any external other than on the back of the mobo.

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021

JD is quite legit to reach a wide audience in china (normally only buy hardware through JD) . But i'll buy through their website or their Taobao store once i'm going ahead with a purchase. I'm in China myself. Furhter I'm in no rush. Waiting for Nvidia 40xx series details to be out and check what physical size these will be. My Ncase M1 and DAN A4 have served me well but can't house the latest and greatest.

One thing from all the renders i couldnt figure out where the power button was (if there even was one). I see from the actual pictures its on the side with USB-C. Happy its there, the USB-C will be used to connect a VR headset.

Also checking on CaseEnd, it mentioned "USB-C : No ", it made me think there wasnt any external other than on the back of the mobo.

Hello, there's a ucb C and the power button is next to it :)

Regarding the purrchase, oh, i didn't know you were is China!

Hope u guys are ok :)

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com

Hello, I only sell cases through the webstore and Taobao, the JD stores do not belong to me. They copy-pasted the product information from my Taobao page. 😅

Package C is still work in progress. For accurate information, please refer to the Taobao product page/webstore product page for more information.

Hopefully the situation improves soon so that lockdowns/restrictions can be lifted.

Reactions: SFFUSER and eedev

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
I'll post a few pictures of my Jimu D+ v2, Package A. Just got it a few days ago! 😍

Last edited:

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Turn the fans around and make them exhaust.
Will give you better temight now the top fans introduce air from outside to inside.

Turn the fans around and make them exhaust.
Will give you better temps.
Right now the top fans draw fresh air from the outside to the inside.

Also, I'm going to put a 1.5cm mini fan on the bottom that will draw air from the inside, out.

Do you mean it is better to invert the airflow? That is, make the mini fan underneath to draw air inside, and the two upper fans to draw hot air from the inside, outwards?

Thank you very much !!!

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Right now the top fans draw fresh air from the outside to the inside.

Also, I'm going to put a 1.5cm mini fan on the bottom that will draw air from the inside, out.

Do you mean it is better to invert the airflow? That is, make the mini fan underneath to draw air inside, and the two upper fans to draw hot air from the inside, outwards?

Thank you very much !!!
Usually the best temp with the Jimu will be intake from side panels (CPU cooler, GPU cooler, PSU) and exhaust top and/or bottom with case fans or fans on a radiator. Exceptions are with solid side panels, but that doesn't apply for the Jimu (yet).

Right now your top fans provide the cool air very ineffectively, while the other fans on the coolers fight against them. Priority in small cases is getting the hot air out, if a case is well ventilated, fresh air will usually find it's way in.

• Love
Reactions: SFFUSER and rfarmer