Production JIMU D+ V2.0 - The All-in-one ITX Case

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Currently re-stocking all colors for package A (ETA end of March), and package B is in production. Packages B, C and D should be here either early or mid April.

Is Package A and C mostly the same except one is vertical and other is horizontal?

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Hello. One question:

When we buy one colour (for example, titanium colour) will we be able to but black side panels?

Also; if we buy package A, will we be able to upgrade it to package B by buying a special kit or something?

Thank you.

Freshfrenchfries

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2019
@etal @SFFUSER It's titanium with the default black side panels. Yes, I am very pleased with this case. I hope @JM Customized continues with developing different accessories and kits for the case since it's so flexible. If they do follow through, I think the upgrade-ability will be worth the high cost.

• Love
Reactions: SFFUSER

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Hello. One question:

When we buy one colour (for example, titanium colour) will we be able to but black side panels?

Also; if we buy package A, will we be able to upgrade it to package B by buying a special kit or something?

Thank you.
Only white cases comes with white side panels. Titanium/Silver/Black comes with black side panels.

There will be conversion kits on the store for you to convert a config to another config. Will be listing that at a later date because it can be quite complicated since the price changes based on what packages you already have. Different packages such as A and B shares alot of common parts, so if you buy multiple upgrade kits it will gradually become cheaper.

• Love

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
have not received it yet.

In fact, I haven't even received a shipping notification yet.

Paid $80 shipping for this bulls*it.

ordered on Mar 18.
Oh.

I think the ETA of shipping is correct, as, for example, AliExpress orders take like 2 or 3 weeks to arrive. However, it is indeed strange that not even the shipment has been made yet, as you said you dont have any data about it...

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Oh.

I think the ETA of shipping is correct, as, for example, AliExpress orders take like 2 or 3 weeks to arrive. However, it is indeed strange that not even the shipment has been made yet, as you said you dont have any data about it...
it was directly through their website and shipped by Fedex international.

Apparently there is a lockdown on the Chinese city which prevents shipping

• Sad

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
it was directly through their website and shipped by Fedex international.

Apparently there is a lockdown on the Chinese city which prevents shipping
So, you have the shipment data, is that right?

In that case, everything is ok and normal. You have proof that the shipment was made, so we can only wait for it...

I want to order a basic package white, but im waiting a few weeks before making the purchase.