Production JIMU D+ V2.0 - The All-in-one ITX Case

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Currently have no plans to mass produce other colors besides White/Black/Titanium/Silver/Yellow, if you need your case to be done in gunmetal you can place an order with "custom color" option.
oh no. I am OK with Titantium or Silver. I'm asking about the color of the mesh panel..because the titanium or silver cases come with Black mesh panel and it doesn't look like it match.

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
oh no. I am OK with Titantium or Silver. I'm asking about the color of the mesh panel..because the titanium or silver cases come with Black mesh panel and it doesn't look like it match.
Ah ok, I misunderstood, the mesh panels are only available in white/black. No plans for other colors because it might make inventory complicated. Though since you have brought it up I will discuss with the partnering factory to see if this can be an option, maybe in small quantity.

Reactions: jaeparku

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Looks awesome! Any chance or hope you will add LED light to the side power button? lol.

Oh btw - for Package A, if I am using only air-cooling, so it possible to use two fans top and two fans bottom at same time?

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Looks awesome! Any chance or hope you will add LED light to the side power button? lol.

Oh btw - for Package A, if I am using only air-cooling, so it possible to use two fans top and two fans bottom at same time?
Are you referring to LED being "a ring"/outline around the power button? If that's so I think it'll look better than the current small dot at the center top half of the power button, can probably explore that as well for future revisions.

For Package A, there is a config A-2 which allows you to shift the entire motherboard/central spine upwards, which allows you to have space both above and below to mount fans, creating a vertical airflow chamber with 2 fans on top and 2 fans below. Do note that in this setup, 2 of the fans will be 15mm thick, and the other 2 will be 25mm thick.

• Love
Reactions: jaeparku

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Yes - ring around the button. That would be a cool change!

Thanks for answering my questions. I avoided the T1 for a long time because I thought having a power button on the back of the case was dumb. Now I've changed my mind about it but yeah..Jimu D+ looks really promising.

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018

Power button design which is in production right now. It can be purchased separately to replace the default touch and slide power button that comes with the case.
Hey dude, when the Jimu comes out in stock this week, I'm planning to buy the Silver one Package A. There's no non-black mesh panel color option right?

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Webstore is open now at https://store.jmcustomized.com

Items listed are in-stock, we no longer do pre-orders (except for custom colors) to minimize delay between order date and shipping time.

Available Packages:
1) Package A (Black, Silver, White)
2) Basic Package (Black, Silver, White)

Shipping Information
Shipping for in-stock items will be 1 week. e.g You order on Monday, you will get your tracking code next Monday. Delivery time will be based on the courier. We are using FedEx International Priority / DHL Express.

Reactions: hereforthefeast

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
Really excited to finally order this case! A couple final questions that I searched for but didn't find a confirmed answer:
1. Does the Basic Package include a USB-C cable/port
2. What increments can the spine be adjusted? Based on this pic I would guess 3 or 4mm? '
3. Any ETA on upgrade package B? (Since the basic + B package is sold out)

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Really excited to finally order this case! A couple final questions that I searched for but didn't find a confirmed answer:
1. Does the Basic Package include a USB-C cable/port
2. What increments can the spine be adjusted? Based on this pic I would guess 3 or 4mm? '
3. Any ETA on upgrade package B? (Since the basic + B package is sold out)
Hi, each screw increment is 0.25 slot increment, first screw hole is 1-slot, 2nd screw hole is 1.25-slot and so on. For more details, you can view our Youtube video for the installation guide where there are more explainations about the Basic Package.

As for 1) Yes it includes USB-C port on the side of the front panel, the only thing that it does not include is a slot for power extension chord.

3) Package B ETA is mid/end of March.

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
New default mechnical button that comes with all packages.
It connects to the F_PANEL, as well as 5v RGB header and its lighting can be controlled by RGB software.

The slide/touch button has been removed and will be sold separately as an accessory.

Reasons for this change are as follows:

1) The power button requires a USB 2.0 connection, the 2.0 port might be occupied by pre-exsiting hardware of the customer. The USB 2.0 connection is used to power the chip on the slide/touch power button.

2) Some motherboard requires additional BIOS settings to make the power button work, known cases are MSI motherboards and some ASRock motherboards, where you have to enable USB awake.

3) The power button should be straightforward, and should be the last item that causes inconvenience to the customer. However, the current slide/touch button has failed for both aspects. Even though it is a small number of customers experiencing this issue, it does not mean that it should be ignored.

4) Due to the fact that the slide/touch button has a built-in chip, it is more "fragile" than normal buttons, and some customers have accidentally damaged it during installation. There are also cases where buttons arrived broken, possibly due to rough handling of the packages by logistics courier.