Production JIMU D+ V2.0 - The All-in-one ITX Case

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Some initial package D-1 renderings
Side panels are swappable, so you can choose to have the glass panel on the bottom left/right or top left/right. You can also purchase additional triangle panels to have full tempered glass or full mesh.
For mATX motherboards all PCIe slots will be accessible.

Volume has been changed from 13.7L to 14.8L

Reactions: jaeparku

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Package B has been delayed till March due to preponed Chinese New Year holiday arrangements with the reason being the recent Covid-19 situations in China.
I could not get the factory to mass produce them in time but here are some updates to the CNC for package B.

• Wow
Reactions: jaeparku

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Can the PSU be offset in sandwich mode to create an air gap for the FE style GPU coolers?
The PSU bracket has cutouts to offset the PSU up/down left/right and forward/backward, but the degree of freedom depends on how you allocate the space on the GPU/CPU side.

There is a middle spine that can move left/right to adjust the available space on each side.

So if you want to leave some gap for the back of the GPU, you will need to allocate more space on the CPU side, then the PSU can be offsetted away from the gpu.

Reactions: BSartist

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
QQ图片20220129023256.png

I am exploring the ability for the case to "change clothes" (outer exterior). This is one of the designs for water-cooled systems, with extended space at the front for a distro plate.

As much as the case can change its internal layout, I think the case might eventually look boring on the outside when customers grow weary of it.

Having designed the case to be super modular, this gives me alot of options for the outer exterior so I will be working on that now.

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Thanks!

Is there any chance to do gray / light color mesh panel for your silver and gunmetal color cases?
Currently have no plans to mass produce other colors besides White/Black/Titanium/Silver/Yellow, if you need your case to be done in gunmetal you can place an order with "custom color" option.