Rumor Is that a DTX AM4 board from Asus ROG?

Screencap from this Linus Tech Tips video:

-Mounting hole in the top corner = ITX width.
-Space below the GPU PCIe slot for ... what looks like an audio+m.2 sandwich setup Like they've had before.
-THAT I/O block. Are there fans inside of that giant block?

If this thing fits inside my H200i, I don't think I could help myself.

Of course, the ITX one in the top looks impressive too, even if it looks more like an architectural experiment than a motherboard.

Edit:
More details from TPU. DTX is ROG Crosshair VIII Impact, ITX is ROG Strix X570-I Gaming.

wombinchen

Efficiency Noob
Jul 12, 2019
I am anxiously waiting for this motherboard. Mostly because it seems to be the only AM4 SFF board with frontpanel USB C as an option.
Unfortunately there is little info about it's availability out there.

The only info I could find is in this artice: https://www.computerbase.de/2019-07/asus-x570-mainboards-specs-preise/

It says:
Update 2019-07-08, 09:51:

Upon the editors' inquiry, Asus has communicated that the ROG Strix X570-I Gaming (Mini-ITX) is expected to hit the market mid August and the ROG Crosshair VIII Impact (Mini-DTX) is expected to be released by the end of August. The other models have now arrived at retailers and are mostly available. However, prices are still above the Asus MSRP, which should change with broad availability.

So if that is to be trusted, another six weeks or so... ?

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015

zooroo

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2019
I watched a video where someone from Asus said the ITX and I guess the DTX board would be out a month after ryzen launch. But my question is this true?

Zerefx09

What's an ITX?
Nov 15, 2019
guys..just asking..have u guys see asrock a320m hdv r4.0 board. That board coming in 9.0x8.0 size, so that meant
that board is DTX board right ?

raystriker

Case Bender
New User
Nov 23, 2019
Has anyone got this? I really want to know how high that sodimm m2 riser card is and whether it will fit the sliger SM580

chx

Master of Cramming
May 18, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: raystriker