Is compatible 240W ZeroFlex PSU WITH Lazer3d HT5

Donut

Trash Compacter
Mar 15, 2019
Welcome!

Based on the dimensions on the site you linked, this PSU appears to be too wide and too tall. From motherboard to edge of the case, you have at most 44 mm to work with in the HT5 (see here: https://i.imgur.com/kCbjOA3.jpg), but the width of this PSU is 47 mm. It might also be a bit too tall at 86 mm height, because 80 mm fans seem to just fit.

The Dynamo Mini 200W might work, with an HDPlex 200W internal AC-DC (with no case fans) or a 19V 240W Dell power brick (with case fans). If you need more power than that, you could go with an HDPlex 400W DC-ATX with a 330W Dell power brick or one of G-Uniq's modded 400W Dell power bricks (no case fans with this option either).

There's likely some other good alternatives that someone more knowledgeable than myself will bring to your attention.

daicon

Case Bender
Original poster
Apr 5, 2019
Okay thank you very much.
Discarded then. :-(

The problem with the HDPLEX, is that I only see that they are sold on the official website. And they are taking a long time to send it. True?

The problem is the Dell power brick, I can not find in my country.
I can not find anything higher than 150W, and I think it would be too small for a 2400g and 1060 mini. :-(

More options?
Thank you

Donut

Trash Compacter
Mar 15, 2019
Okay thank you very much.
Discarded then. :-(

The problem with the HDPLEX, is that I only see that they are sold on the official website. And they are taking a long time to send it. True?

The problem is the Dell power brick, I can not find in my country.
I can not find anything higher than 150W, and I think it would be too small for a 2400g and 1060 mini. :-(

More options?
Thank you

You might be able to find a used HDPlex somewhere. I haven't heard of any shipping delays personally, but that doesn't mean that there aren't delays.

150W would probably be too little for your build. G-uniq sells a 400W plugin unit (like the Dynamo Mini or PicoPSU) that could also work. You'd need to get that plugin unit and one of the modded 400W power bricks. See here: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...bto-psus-are-now-available-direct-order.1983/

His post seems to imply that he ships worldwide, but not sure about that.