Stalled Iris 16 - RGB Vandal Button

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
There's actually some pretty neat stuff like manual loop unrolling and adaptive delay correction built in to my implementation that allows for these fast speeds and also makes the whole thing more accurate. Reading this back those two sound like awesome marketing buzzwords. :D
Powered by Duff's Device! Operates in non-real time!

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Original poster
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Powered by Duff's Device! Operates in non-real time!

Yeaaah. Though I don't think many potential customers would know what duff's device is and the way I do loop unrolling is actually quite different :)

And "discretised time scale operation" which is what every processor does, shhhh sounds a lot better as well IMO. I need to make a list, "actively polarity invariant connectors" are another cool buzzword feature.

Reactions: EdZ and Biowarejak

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Original poster
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
erm I can't remember if I got in on the first batch??

Was I just dreaming, or is my name in the hat?

Your name is indeed in the hat for the prototype run :)

"I'll buy one, but can I have it before I pay you?"
"For why?"
"To pay you"

Sure thing, but shipping will be 80 bucks.

I kinda wish I had, but I'm holding out for a 22mm version :)

You are a patient person.

Did you build this in a cave with a box of scraps? :p

Jup, used nothing but a sledgehammer to assemble it, too.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
On the topic of being patient... Being completely honest... I've been planning to build my first PC for the past 3 years. The problem is that I just keep hearing rumors, and I tell myself "I can wait...". I still have an ASUS AIO with a dual core Pentium C630, 4GB of RAM, and integrated graphics. People underestimate how powerful a two core can be...

Wouldn't worry about it, I was going to upgrade my GPU with my monitor, but I've delayed that because of Project: TEC. I can certainly wait to get an "Iris 22" button ;)

Reactions: AleksandarK