Motherboard Incoming AM4 Mini-ITX boards

Jin

Trash Compacter
Apr 27, 2017
I heard Asrock and Gigabyte are on theirs too.. suppose to be out in June or July >< So excited. Just waiting on raven ridge now.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016

Zgembo

Trash Compacter
Apr 14, 2017
As promised, more pics

This is a very first smoke test build, just to see if everything is working as expected... Don't mind the ancient Radeon in there, that is just something to give me picture on the screen for now. Been a tough day today, will continue playing with this tomorrow.

Jin

Trash Compacter
Apr 27, 2017
As promised, more pics

This is a very first smoke test build, just to see if everything is working as expected... Don't mind the ancient Radeon in there, that is just something to give me picture on the screen for now. Been a tough day today, will continue playing with this tomorrow.

How's the overclocking =]? I might need to return my matx now....

dbjungle

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2017
As promised, more pics

How much RAM is that? I think the Flare X ram is, not so aesthetically pleasing, I was planning to go with the Trident Z.