Motherboard Incoming AM4 Mini-ITX boards

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Wait, the X370GTN is 109? I thought it's the B350GTN which gets that price tag and the X370 is 119 or something.

MovingPixels

Efficiency Noob
New User
Apr 7, 2017
Ordered mine too. Interesting to see only the X370GTN up, but at the B350GTN price tag. Is anyone concerned to see only a 4pin CPU connector?

MovingPixels

Efficiency Noob
New User
Apr 7, 2017
Wait, the X370GTN is 109? I thought it's the B350GTN which gets that price tag and the X370 is 119 or something.

The X370GTN was supposed to be $129.99. I was originally going to get the lower priced B350GTN, but that wasn't up for sale. I wonder if the B350GTN is going to be priced even lower.

BongoUnicorns

Efficiency Noob
Apr 28, 2017
New to the forums!

Managed to randomly check and find that it was in stock. Success, x370-gtn! Dr. Zaber Sentry, r7 1700, and 1080 ti should be nice. Dunno if the prices actually are screwed up, the b350 isn't on the site yet. The only difference was the chipset, maybe the b350 didn't make it to retail?

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
It's going into a CustomMod SFX for me, paired with a 1400 and Wraith Stealth. I've been raiding the internet these past few days to make sure it fits, and just now I get a confirmation that it does!

Last edited:

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Dr Zaber Sentry for me, Cryorig C7 for cooling.

Not to drift off topic but .. Are the Cryorig am4 brackets out yet? I got an email from them that said 'soon.' A couple of weeks ago.

I have a C7 as well and want to see if it holds up on Ryzen.

dbjungle

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2017

I'm feeling as though the B350GTN may not make it to the USA and the lower price is to counter that. We see it a lot with other products where decent mid tier options don't make it to the US market.

What low profile cooler are you are using with your ryzen boards?

Going to use a Phanteks TC12LS. I chose this one because I can attach any 120mm fan that I want to use. This will be especially useful if one dies.

Damn you guys. Stop buying them so fast I cant even click on em fast enough !!!

This happened to someone else I know today too. I bought mine before telling anybody LOL. I had to make sure. But I had been refreshing the page so many times today that I'm sure I knew within the first 15 minutes it went up.

Some people at reddit were informed that brackets are already on their way out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/676ycc/cryorig_has_finally_done_it/

Thanks for the reminder, I need to order my bracket asap on Monday morning! Actually I stopped mid reply to e-mail the support team.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
I'll install the system in a Silverstone SG13 with Silverstone TD03-Lite AIO cpu cooler. If I had higher budget, I'll give a shot a system in Dan Cases A4-SFX case and probably Cryorig C7 cpu cooler since it doesn't support AIO liquid cooler.

Jin

Trash Compacter
Apr 27, 2017
I'll install the system in a Silverstone SG13 with Silverstone TD03-Lite AIO cpu cooler. If I had higher budget, I'll give a shot a system in Dan Cases A4-SFX case and probably Cryorig C7 cpu cooler since it doesn't support AIO liquid cooler.

I'll twirl my thumb until raven ridge comes :[

Reactions: stree and Soul_Est