Howdy Howdy from Vegas

Hi there! I'm Armourcore9brker and my real name is Michael. You can call me Armour or Michael. I've been around the SFF community for around 4 or 5 years. Started on OCN and then met all the awesome folk on LOSIAS.

I live in Vegas so I usually go to CES each year. Craigbru flew out one year and that was... interesting. If you're in town for CES or want to do something with it let me know! It won't be the same Craig I promise. :p

I am perpetually in the planning stages of creating a SFF case and my rig currently sits on plastic spacers on a shelf.

It's nice to see people from both OCN and LOSIAS here. Shout out to Confusis, Craigbru, Aiboh, and j0rd!

Reactions: Josh | NFC

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
good to see another Losias refuges have found a new home!

Reactions: confusis

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome ! Vegas, certainly a remarkable place to live. Lots of datacenters these days are located there, with all the sun and internets available, I could live there :D

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Hi there! I'm Armourcore9brker and my real name is Michael. You can call me Armour or Michael. I've been around the SFF community for around 4 or 5 years. Started on OCN and then met all the awesome folk on LOSIAS.

I live in Vegas so I usually go to CES each year. Craigbru flew out one year and that was... interesting. If you're in town for CES or want to do something with it let me know! It won't be the same Craig I promise. :p

I am perpetually in the planning stages of creating a SFF case and my rig currently sits on plastic spacers on a shelf.

It's nice to see people from both OCN and LOSIAS here. Shout out to Confusis, Craigbru, Aiboh, and j0rd!

Michael! Good to see you here man. Yeah, CES was definitely interesting. We rolled with it however, and I still had a great time. I won't have the vacation time to come out this year, but I'd definitely like to make it the year after.

FCase

SFF Lingo Aficionado
FCase
Dec 20, 2015
Hi Michael, also from Vegas. We're taking over!

I too am working on a couple SFF designs, if you ever want to bounce ideas back and forth, let me know.

Mal