<HEXAGONE> Project, a new type of case

Am i doing too much with text color? (:D)

• Total voters

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
hello there!

this is a great innovation that will have a good impact on PC gamer's world

I cannot explain what the innovation is... patent in work..

specs:
intel i5 4690k
msi b85i GAMING ms-7887
pny xlr8 GTX 970 3.5gb
8gb DDR3 pc3-12800S low profile
water cooler H5SF corsair (replaced with noctua nh-l9i)
SSD 240gb micron
HDD 1To 7k1000
sfx Silverstone 450w (replaced with HDplex 400 + 330 dell ac)

All of this under now it's 43*30cm *7.9mm

Build logs(and diary):
02/03/17:
- bulk prototype for gtx done (wich is a custom case for blower heatsink type)
-printing in progress (it's 1:23AM in france) will test if it fit when i woke up.
-Alright hole location is great except for the one in the end corner, need some adjustments for the case and it should be good.

02/03/17:
- GTX hole are now perfectly placed , it was the hardest part. designing the rest tomorrow
- arrangement for picture, multiple folder with link for this thread.
- thread reorganized.

03/03/17:
- Added many gallery project
- test board for the gtx blower printed. now it's time to find the best geometry for maximum focused airflow.
- gtx superflow enclosure is still under design.

06/03/17:
- new component received(pci-e x16 90° riser, led band,metal sheet)
-pictures added

07/03/17:
- E3D v6 received, I will pause my work to upgrade my anet A8 and get awesome print quality

13/03/17:
- designing the DXF file to do some laser cutting work on my build plate

29/05/17:
- i'm still alive, just passed the final exams. time to get back to work!

19/09/17:

- Protoype finished at 93%... I know, i didn't update the whole thread but don't worry I've tons of pictures/video.

will be back soon.

little gift:

19/09/17:

- prototype finished at 98%, now arranging cable, cleaning last imperfection and legendary windows 7 installing....

by the way... Here's my painting work... absolutely fantastic, especially when you see the mistake ''protoYpe"

25/09/17:

-100% finished!
now, it's time for you to see a part of it:

Well, on the road to create this year my STARTUP for this innovation to reach a commercial version.

compagnie name/logo are reserved, please tell me what you think about this futur technologic compagny.

first product will be a new kind of Computer for gamer/professional with high compute power. then will follow other devices.

EDIT NEARLY 3 YEAR AFTER

Yeah I really was dumb at this time..... anyway, check my last post.

Last edited:

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Sep 17, 2017
Looking forward to see the design, but the colors on this thread are a little too much tbh.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Hi guys, is it ok to link in the futur[sic] my Blog wich[sic] contain video of the build?
It's fine but most of us appreciate being able to view things within the site. There is a way to embed the video in this thread. The only time linking to your own blog becomes a problem is when you do not post anything but a link. In general, it would be best to post a full update here, or at least a reasonable synopsis, and then also provide a link to your blog at the end.

Mar 6, 2017
Colors can be useful, but be careful to not overdo it. Also, you can embed Imgur albums here, but I'm not sure if you can do that with Google Photos. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out though!

Reactions: Biowarejak

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
My reaction is: Waiting for more. I am excited to see it fully. Please post MOAR PICTURES.

Haha, believe me I want more than anyone here to release tons of work, 3d plans, data etc etc....

But they Said ''dont show this to anyone ! In any case, keep this secret...''

Soon when a true team join me to work on that, I will then need all your feedback/suggsestion to build the perfect pc ...

Last edited:
Reactions: AleksandarK

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
Wow, one year already... i'm opening my compagny soon, still thinking about you don't worry

*(can't show everything)

Reactions: loader963

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
Huuuughh.....

Shame on me for not showing to you the end of this project (while it actually was finished) ?.

you know... I was scared that someone will steal the idea from me, but guess what? it has be made by someone else on this planet way before I even start it ?:

Well... f*ck it! ?

Sharing is caring, here you have the result:

Ho yeaaaah, it's not fat, it just have big bones!

? Anyway, this isn't dead, as it clearly a work of art. I will release A v2, certainly thinner, and way more usable. therefore....

Nooooooooooow

ladies and gentlemen!!

let's move on to another but REAL project:

HURRY UP!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz