New User
Jan 4, 2024
im going to build a new system with

asus z790-i + from asus qvl 32gb ddr5 4800
14900k + dark rock pro 5
Cooler Master V1300 SFX Platinum
lian li tu150 tg + 2x silent wings pro
MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X
2tb gen 5 for system and 2tb gen 4 for data (the gen 5 doesnt work simultaneously with gen 5 vga right?)

I need opinions please.

I have already build mobo ram case and one nvme and i wana know from someone knows if the rtx can fit with my build and if worth it to change my seasonic sfx 750 platinum i have right now to the little monster from cooler master...

Right now my temps with room temp 22 celsius with cinebench r23 score almost 39k with undervolt the cpu a little bit (-.07) i have MAX 60-65 with full load.... at idle i have 28-29.... So the dark rock pro 5 and the front and back fans working PERFECT...

i need to someone advise me please.
thanks

HWI

Average Stuffer
Sep 6, 2022
I am not familiar with that case, so can't say if the 4090 will fit, but I wanted to advise you that you are leaving a good bit of performance on the table using the slowest memory possible. The 14900K's performance scales with memory quite well, you would see substantial gains moving to DDR5 7200 CL34, which you can get for like $130 for 32GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcodi and nectons

nectons

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 4, 2024
Someone please?

Basically i just need the exact internal space size of the case. I don't understand WHY lian li doesnt have in their page. Even they don't have a discontinued page ... strange