HDPLEX HiFi 250W DC-ATX (nanoATX Series)

Power Supply HDPLEX HiFi 250W DC-ATX (nanoATX Series) 1.1

No permission to download

QinX

Master of Cramming
Original poster
kees
Mar 2, 2015
QinX submitted a new resource:

HDPLEX HiFi 250W DC-ATX (nanoATX Series) - a high-end 16V to 24V DC input board for motherboards

This is a model of the HDPLEX HiFi 250W DC-ATX (nanoATX Series). all components have be either measured with digital calipers, capacitors, inductors and chips. or imported, molex Mini-Fit Jr. connectors.

The chips that are underneath the heatsink are also modeled.

The board is designed for a 250W passive load, but can go up to 400W with adequate airflow over the heatsink. In theory with this model a waterblock could be modeled for it.

View attachment 79

Read more about this resource...

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
You wouldn't happen to have a model of the 160W version would you?

QinX

Master of Cramming
Original poster
kees
Mar 2, 2015
I don't have one, but looking at the images it shouldn't be terribly hard to make it if you'd like me to.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Does someone have the exact size of the HDPLEX 250W heatsink ? I'd like to know if any of those MOSFET copper heatsink would fit : Enzotechnology

What is the real surface that needs to be covered (whole length of the original heatsink or smaller) ?

Note: I have no access to CAD tool at hospital. I guesstimate it to around 100x10, but precise size would help me plan my design.

Reactions: Soul_Est

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Does someone have the exact size of the HDPLEX 250W heatsink ? I'd like to know if any of those MOSFET copper heatsink would fit : Enzotechnology

What is the real surface that needs to be covered (whole length of the original heatsink or smaller) ?

Note: I have no access to CAD tool at hospital. I guesstimate it to around 100x10, but precise size would help me plan my design.
Having looked at the page, I'd say that the MOS-C10 and MOS-C10-LE will fit but are a little on the small side at 10mm (L) x 10mm (W). Having looked over that gallery for the HDPLEX 250W, I believe you can use either the BMR-C1 or BMR-C1-LE at 14mm (L) x 14mm (W).

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Pointless models now, as all are discontinued for HDplex GaN, nothing else will be produced; to date.