Giveaway - LINKUP Ultra PCIE4.0 Riser Cable (The True Gen4 Designed for Gen4))

Hi SFF members!

After extensive testing and development, we want to invite only registered SFF members to participate in the LINKUP PCIE4.0 Riser Giveaway.

By participating, you will have the chance to get a free LINKUP PCIE4.0 Riser Cable (+ free shipping).

We have limited stock dedicated to the giveaway, so participation will be on a first come, first serve basis and dependent on your system setup. Please see the attached file for the quantities allotted for different cases and configurations.

If you're interested, please apply by submitting the following form. If accepted, we will send you an enrollment package with instructions on moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you!

*Please note that this giveaway is not affiliated with SFF.Network or Minute Media in any way. It is solely a LINKUP endeavour.

Application form:

Attachments

• Quantities Alloted.pdf
    353 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
14 Feb I ordered 25cm right angle riser. 24 feb I recieved 15 cm straight cable. I contacted via e-mail. You promise send to me right cable and create shipping back lable for wrong parcel.
But since 28 Fen no any news.

LINKUP

Caliper Novice
Original poster
LINKUP
Feb 2, 2020
LINKUP.ONE
14 Feb I ordered 25cm right angle riser. 24 feb I recieved 15 cm straight cable. I contacted via e-mail. You promise send to me right cable and create shipping back lable for wrong parcel.
But since 28 Fen no any news.

Hi dKenGuru,

We're so sorry for the delay. Due to a mix-up with our third-party warehouse in Europe, the wrong item was sent. We have resolved the issue with them and are moving forward with correcting your order, which will be shipped out today. Please keep an eye on your inbox for tracking. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out at SUPPORT@LINKUP.ONE. Again, I am so sorry for the long wait. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Rebecca
LINKUP.ONE

cps_goodbuy

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
Have any of your ultra cables been tested with the Dan A4 or Formd T1 yet?

I am currently building in a Dan A4 and will be ordering a T1 when they become generally available.

If either case has been tested, can you let me know which length is recommended for a snug fit so I can order the right one.

Thank you!

LINKUP

Caliper Novice
Original poster
LINKUP
Feb 2, 2020
LINKUP.ONE
25cm Straight is best for Dan A4.
We have a new version Gen 4 riser that resolved the heat issue. Please contact us directly for this cable that made to fit Dan A4.

LINKUP

Caliper Novice
Original poster
LINKUP
Feb 2, 2020
LINKUP.ONE
Which version should I buy for Sliger SM580? 25cm right angle?
All current versions won't fit SM580. The molding on the female connector is blocking the way. It can't be modified from our side yet until we completely change the manufacturing process by using different PCB & connector. Sorry.

Xenr

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 15, 2020
All current versions won't fit SM580. The molding on the female connector is blocking the way. It can't be modified from our side yet until we completely change the manufacturing process by using different PCB & connector. Sorry.

Hello, good day. Can you elaborate on this explanation? Is the problem the PCIe clip the problem or is it more serious than that? I have been doing alot of research and i can't find ANY reasons why the riser female won't fit in the Sliger SM580 riser slot BESIDES the little clip issue.

Thank you for any information you can give!

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
@LINKUP it would be interesting to know what sort of modding is needed to fit your Ultra Riser into SM580/SV590. Your risers are the only one supporting PCI-E 4.0 and Sliger Cases are very popular. If the compatibility issues can be sorted with a little dremel most people will be interested.

LINKUP

Caliper Novice
Original poster
LINKUP
Feb 2, 2020
LINKUP.ONE
Hello, good day. Can you elaborate on this explanation? Is the problem the PCIe clip the problem or is it more serious than that? I have been doing alot of research and i can't find ANY reasons why the riser female won't fit in the Sliger SM580 riser slot BESIDES the little clip issue.

Thank you for any information you can give!
We've tested two versions work for SM580
1. Straight Version 25cm and 30cm. You will have to remove the holding bracket on the SM580.
2. Reversed Socket version 25cm and 30cm. You will have to remove the holding bracket on the SM580
Both versions work perfectly for nVidia RTX3080, but not AMD RX5000 series.

Here is the photo using Reversed Socket version 25cm:

SM580-01.jpg 02SM580-01.jpg

Last edited:

LINKUP

Caliper Novice
Original poster
LINKUP
Feb 2, 2020
LINKUP.ONE
You will need a 25cm (P/N: PCIE4EXT11SV-025-nV) reversed socket version designed for itx cases. Don't know if I can post a link here.
This cable will be available to purchase on Monday, Oct-12-2020.
We also have a giveaway testers' program if you are interested in signing up. Please send your request to support@linkup.one if interested.

Reactions: karu