General Chat Thread

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I must confess that I too like the G-Skill Trident-Z sticks, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it's the pastel colors, maybe it's the frosted look. It just doesn't feel as gamery. I still don't want them but somehow these are allowed a pass.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
RGB Waterblock

Reactions: Phuncz and Soul_Est

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
But it has RGB LED, so all those points are moot.

By the way: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002987

The first 3 or 4 page scrolls are about the RGB lighting. I never knew I needed so much LED in my life.
I'm pretty sure by the end of January, we've seen two more products RGB-ified that you never knew needed it.

I think I got an aneurysm when reading that page. I know that asian brands tend to have bad english on their websites, but Thermaltake is a more well-known brand, although not an A brand in my opinion.

Ultra Quiet Smart Zero Fan
Smart Zero Fan ensures zero noise when the fan operates below 20% working load to minimize audible noise.
The fan will operate when the power supply working load over 20%. A switch is provided for those who prefer the fan to spin constantly.

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
Soooo, has anyone else gotten dreams of freerunning through a warzone with a baby chicken desperately trying to save it after it getting stomped on by a hooded man... after playing an Assassin's Creed game?
Was close to turning completely vegan after that.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It's actually some kind of interface card for a frame alignment machine.

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Ah, I guess that explains both why there's a giant-ass ISA card there and also why they'd have a Baby-AT system still in service.

Reactions: jeshikat

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Reactions: QinX and Phuncz

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I'm considering getting a Phanteks PH‑TC90LS to go with the Asus Q87T I just bought.

Does any of you have experience with this cooler ? I'm especially concerned about the compatibility (read capacities and chokes nearby the CPU socket)

Reactions: Soul_Est