Production Gecko ITX size L - Fit 3.5 slot GPU and 280mm AIO

payo36

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 1, 2019
www.minicomputers.net
I've made this PC case for larger and hotter GPU.
  • Fits GPU up to 70mm thick, 346mm long and 140mm tall. (Aorus RTX 3090 Extreme, MSI Supreme X)
  • Fits 280 and 120mm AIO with full size fans.
  • Fits 2 of 120x15mm fans at the top for exhaust.
  • Size is 163x352x264mm 15.15 L

I also make another 2 sizes using the same concept

Size S (9 L) will accommodate 2.5 slots GPU and 47mm tall CPU cooler/92mm AIO
Size M (12 L) will accommodate 3 slots GPU and 70mm tall CPU cooler/120mm AIO (Yeah NH L12S)

The construction is simple. I designed for easy assembly. You can put your hardware in without squeezing, bending and damage your components.
The case is made simple but sturdy. It made of thick aluminum plate that also acts as shear wall so it require no internal frame. The top coating is done by anodize process. There're 2 colors matt black and titanium gray.

Below is hardware compatibility list.

Within this week (26 FEB) I'll receive production unit in all size and will post the real photos' side by side.

Hope to hear you guys input for this. Open for all comment, the way I design this require no tooling, so I can make adjustment anytime.

25 FEB 2021 : The all 3 sizes will be sold at minicomputers.net on 10 March, ship internationally by EMS and I'll make website ready in English before that time.

Last edited:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Nice case and design! I noticed for all your cases have the radiator on the bottom. Is it possible to just flip the whole case upside down and have the case feet attach to the top panel instead so the radiators are on top?

payo36

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 1, 2019
www.minicomputers.net
Nice case and design! I noticed for all your cases have the radiator on the bottom. Is it possible to just flip the whole case upside down and have the case feet attach to the top panel instead so the radiators are on top?
No, rad can't be flip to the top. I have done many thermal test and this is best rad config for sandwich style case. If rad is place at the top, hot air from GPU will be sucked into the rad and it will effect CPU cooling performance while gaming. You probably won't see much effect with lower power GPU, but if you put those 350W-450W in, you gonna notice it.