Accessory Gaming mouse recommendations?

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Nov 29, 2017
So I have been using the same mouse for the past 12 years or so, mainly because there was nothing really wrong with the mouse and it was comfortable to use. Now, the mouse buttons have worn out and will randomly trigger a double-click instead of a single click. I've tried cleaning it to see if dirt or dust was affecting the sensors, but there was no difference afterward. Soon enough, this was happening for multiple buttons on the mouse, and they were buttons I frequently used.

Leading me to believe that the mouse buttons themselves were worn out.

The current mouse I'm using is the Razer Lachesis. They obviously don't make that mouse anymore, but I haven't been able to find a low arch mouse like it from the current offerings.

I don't really like the high arch mice as it makes my hand tired after about a hour of use.

I'm essentially looking for a low arch based mouse with the same or higher dpi as my current mouse, with at least 5 buttons. I especially like mice that you can "death grip" if you know what I mean. Mice with grooves for the main mouse button are a plus.

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'm not sure about the shape exactly but it looks like the Logitech G403 Hero I've bought after holding dozens of mice and only that one fitting perfectly. I had to replace the switches but it's been flawless ever since.