Closed GA-H270N-Wifi asking $65

Hello, I have stuff.
I don't want this stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff mentioned above is listed below, prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping if outside of CONUS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIGABYTE GA-H270N-WiFi* (used with 7600k) -- asking $65

Items no longer for sale:

NATi Mobo Tray (Purchased from @NATi for $40, it's unfinished, and scratched) -- asking $20

HDPlex 80W AC-DC (Purchased from Kmpkt for FS-FP5V, runs great with that board) -- asking $25

PicoPSU 150XT (used less than 3 hours, with all original cables) -- asking $20

Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz (bought for the FS-FP5V board) -- asking $40

Intel i5 7600K (never been OC'ed, has ran very little, less than 10 hours, Part of original box missing) -- asking $170

Corsair Force MP300 120GB M.2 2280 NVMe** (Purchased for FS-FP5V board) -- asking $30

Silicon Power M55 120GB M.2 SATA III** (no original packaging) -- asking $15

USB WiFi Adapter (dual-band 2.4-5ghz from newegg) -- asking $10

PICTURES:

All Images:

Album Link
http://losias.net/imagehost/album/F2i

Some notes:

*GA-H270N WIfi pics on request as it's in a fanless case that is a pain to disassemble.

PM me for shipping details.

If you have any questions, have a reasonable offer, or want more pictures, please ask!

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
The Corsair Force MP300 120GB M.2 2280 NVMe SDD has been sold for $20.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Hey man, are you still selling the NATi tray and which parts are included? Trying to get one but he's fallen off the face of the earth.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Hey man, are you still selling the NATi tray and which parts are included? Trying to get one but he's fallen off the face of the earth.

It just includes the mobo tray and PCIe bracket.

It's got some scratches/dings as well.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
It just includes the mobo tray and PCIe bracket.

It's got some scratches/dings as well.
Ah dang, sort of need the fan mounts and SFX bracket too.... these things are hard to find at the moment

tnysff

Average Stuffer
Mar 27, 2019
Does the picoPSU come with DC barrel, 4-pin DIN or both ? How quick could you ship ?

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I may pick that tray up from you next week if you still have it by then. I’ve got a plan I wanna pull off with it and best part is I only need the Mobo and pci portions anyways XD

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
BUMP, most items have been sold/are no longer for sale, just two remaining.