Power Supply G-Unique 400w Slim DC-ATX

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Can the standoffs double as mounting mounts for the unit or do the screws for the PCB take up all the depth of the standoffs?

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Any chance you have a spec drawing for mounting holes on this unit @1461748123 @guryhwa ? Would like to know distance between holes so I can attempt to provide satisfactory mounting points for your unit on the case I am developing. Also the the backplate threaded or does the tray to which the DC-DC is mounted require threaded holes? Cheers!

Reactions: 3lfk1ng

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Yes, that is what I like to see! Attempts to standardize the hardware mounting points early in development.

It drives me absolutely crazy when everyone uses/creates their own standards. If any community can work together to help pave a bright future for their products as a group, it's definitely this one.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
The Dynamo and G-Slim look super close and it wouldn't be hard to get Larry to change the mounting points on his next version of the 300W DC-DC. That pretty much covers the market as far as I can tell.

zovc

King of Cable Management
Jan 5, 2017
I could be mistaken, but I believe 400W is, like, way overkill for that hardware.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Dude that IS gury's psu. This thread is BEFORE @1461748123 ended up making the ordering thread and @guryhwa himself taking orders there

Edit: and stop necroing. And maybe I should stop commenting too.

Broxin

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 16, 2017
Dude that IS gury's psu. This thread is BEFORE @1461748123 ended up making the ordering thread and @guryhwa himself taking orders there

Edit: and stop necroing. And maybe I should stop commenting too.
I did not understand a word you said. Can you try english please?

I know that this thing here a psu made by Gury is but its MUCH bigger, looks like the hdplex. The archdeamon is MUCH smaller and can also handle 400W, so why this bigger one here? Whats the difference?

What are you babbling about necro..what?

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I did not understand a word you said. Can you try english please?

I know that this thing here a psu made by Gury is but its MUCH bigger, looks like the hdplex. The archdeamon is MUCH smaller and can also handle 400W, so why this bigger one here? Whats the difference?

What are you babbling about necro..what?
This is a very old thread, it's just a different PSU gury has made.
Necro meaning bringing the thread back from the dead, the last post before yours was 8 months ago.

Reactions: Broxin