Full graphics card Mini-ITX case design/build

HeroicMoose

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 24, 2018
3
13
Missouri
This is a PC case I designed to use the HDPLEX 400w It has room for a full size graphics card. I use the MPCNC to cut the pieces.
Hope you like it,

This pc has:
I7-8700
GTX 1060
16g ram
500g m.2
500g sata SSD
Asrock fatality ITX mobo
9cm pcie extender

07f0e68e8915cd5147dac40212f2dec8_preview_featured.jpg

1719fc1d8ce2bcd0b9f219f7da0dbe1e_preview_featured.jpg

e70bfe8c718623cecb0209dc6b4ea329_preview_featured.jpg
95269e8704f0fd503956567c22ec68a9_preview_featured.jpg
 
D

DelUser6216

Guest
Wowee... and those wooden cubes at the edges on picture 2, are those working like Parvum's Modding Cubes? I see you have countersink-ish holes there. It's cool that you made it that way.
 

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Nov 1, 2015
2,235
2,558
That is a nicely built case you have there. Everything there looks like it fit perfectly.

Looking at the positioning of the I/O on the back it looks like the GPU cooler is facing inwards towards the back of the motherboard, correct?
 

HeroicMoose

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 24, 2018
3
13
Missouri
yeah it is facing inward. I'm tempted to get a longer pcie extender and flip the card.. although the temps have been fine. I've used it for my travels for 3 weeks with no problems.

I've got the models up on thingiverse if anyone is interested. I also have the SVG files i used to make the gcode for my CNC. the CNC ones are a little different than the 3d printing ones. I drew in corner over cuts for a 1/8" bit so it doesn't require sanding out the corners.