Full graphics card Mini-ITX case design/build

HeroicMoose

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Mar 24, 2018
This is a PC case I designed to use the HDPLEX 400w It has room for a full size graphics card. I use the MPCNC to cut the pieces.
Hope you like it,

This pc has:
I7-8700
GTX 1060
16g ram
500g m.2
500g sata SSD
Asrock fatality ITX mobo
9cm pcie extender

D

DelUser6216

Wowee... and those wooden cubes at the edges on picture 2, are those working like Parvum's Modding Cubes? I see you have countersink-ish holes there. It's cool that you made it that way.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
That is a nicely built case you have there. Everything there looks like it fit perfectly.

Looking at the positioning of the I/O on the back it looks like the GPU cooler is facing inwards towards the back of the motherboard, correct?

HeroicMoose

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Mar 24, 2018
yeah it is facing inward. I'm tempted to get a longer pcie extender and flip the card.. although the temps have been fine. I've used it for my travels for 3 weeks with no problems.

I've got the models up on thingiverse if anyone is interested. I also have the SVG files i used to make the gcode for my CNC. the CNC ones are a little different than the 3d printing ones. I drew in corner over cuts for a 1/8" bit so it doesn't require sanding out the corners.