Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
That would be an amazing setup, but I thing it stretches definition of backpack size.

I am afraid of the same thing. A 280 rad + mini dtx with a full GPU size is going to be hard to fit in a normal backpack. If going down the route of 2 slots, wc GPU then it might be achievable

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
Just thought it would be helpful to put in context the difference between 240 vs 280 rads, which is about 4-5° max in most tests. I think it would be important to measure, percentage wise, how much volume the case increases with a 280 rad in comparison with the % of the temps gained from a 240 rad.

If the value is negative it might not be worth it.

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
There was something about lower power usage for next gen, now dtx threadripper. I love not knowing officially anything about it.

manoueltiger

Trash Compacter
Mar 10, 2020
LOVE THIS PROJECT !!!
I'm looking to buy something like the NZXT h1 but this one is more interesting in my opinion for my use.
I have a mATX MB but I can switch my MB to a mITX one like a asus X570-i or a gigabyte x570-i with a 3700X or a 3900X !
I thought thunderbolt were a crucial feature, but I have a hackintosh and it's useless for now

So this project is for the end of the year ? :p

Reactions: bricemx

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
So, is this vertical P1 with room for a 280 rad & supporting mDTX, is this what the MachOne has become?

Because @Wahaha360 said once the T1 was out, he would be back to work on the MachOne...

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
T1 and P1 notification turned off again. T1 is really well built but I am more excited for vertical case.

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Ok maybe I would get the third option like this:

Also will depend on how transparent those meshes are, I would prefer even more transparent than T1 if possible.
Yes! Woot!

Wahahaha360, you should know, there are some of us willing to pay well north of $200 for a premium version of the case. Even one with rounded corners. Perhaps a small chrome/silver accent bands between the solid panels and the mesh panels.

Dayum_Son

Cable Smoosher
Mar 9, 2020
I honestly think you should prioritize this case first among everything else you are working on... real talk! I'd pay 200 plus for this, if you can get it ready by August ?