Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
I have rather specific question. Can the compartments of the sandwich layout be flipped?
My case sits on the left of me. Currently with SM550 I see the CPU side. Can this be achieved with T1?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I have rather specific question. Can the compartments of the sandwich layout be flipped?
My case sits on the left of me. Currently with SM550 I see the CPU side. Can this be achieved with T1?
The compartments can't be swapped. With fans up, the MB compartment will be facing left.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
As DrHudacris said above, the compartments can't be swapped, but you can flip the case so whatever side you want to see can be on that side. But, cooling performance might be sacrificed if you do this, and some logos will be upside down.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I was thinking the same, but then realized that all that hot air will be dumped just below the case, which is bad especially with water cooling.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

I guess I will play around with the tower setup, which will add a bit more flexibility :)

Igor_B

Trash Compacter
Jan 9, 2022
Can anyone plz share motherboard formats being supported by this case? Could not find this info anywhere. Thank you, dear community!

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Can anyone plz share motherboard formats being supported by this case? Could not find this info anywhere. Thank you, dear community!
Deep ITX and ITX in the Sandwich layout.
Deep ITX, ITX and DTX in the Reference layout.

Deep ITX is just Asrock's custom spec motherboard, which uses ITX mounting holes, but is a bit longer than ITX boards. This is different than DTX, which extends the MB down a bit below the PCIe slot, while using the ITX hole spacing.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
What!? Please @Navic @Wahaha360 confirm it’s a totally wrong forecast and the T1 V2 will be released before the end of Q1 ‘22 for sure!! At least that first kit with TG… 👀
Honestly idc anymore. I’m just gonna assume we have a few more months wait at least and be pleasantly surprised if it comes out before then.
I don't confirm anything, just give my thoughts and compile info that's publicly available. I still would guess that the case will have at least one run before Q1 is over, but I can't confirm anything.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Guys i wouldnt expect a first run release until at least after Chinese New Year, so February 16th + another week for workers to get back into the groove. Sometime in March would be my guess.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Hm eta of the rtx 4k series is Q3. Would be interested in the ref case but wondering if the new line up will feature 2 slot cards.

Igor_B

Trash Compacter
Jan 9, 2022
Guys, plz let me know if this pump will fit between the motherboard and PSU at the bottom of DDR ram:

EK-XTOP DDC 4.2 PWM Elite - Acetal​

I just want to use as much efficient rather than Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir

Thanks!

Reactions: NinoPecorino

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, plz let me know if this pump will fit between the motherboard and PSU at the bottom of DDR ram:

EK-XTOP DDC 4.2 PWM Elite - Acetal​

I just want to use as much efficient rather than Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir

Thanks!
There isn't much space at all between PSU and MB,not even for the DCLT40. The only usable space is the GPU side with short enough blocks. That first one you linked has a top that will be very difficult to work with in terms of tube routing. The EK FLT 80 will fit on GPU side but you will need to use very short GPU blocks.

ronny85

Efficiency Noob
Apr 26, 2021
Hi

I have a question:

How thick can the radiator and the fans be if planned:
280mm + 240mm radiator
2x140 + 2x 120 fans

Which combination was tested?

Kind regards