Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

SaltyMemeBoy

Trash Compacter
Aug 10, 2021
So I heard Chinese New Year is happening earlier due to COVID this year causing factories to stop production a bit earlier than expected. I have no clue what stage of production this case is at, but considering how recently the polls and prototyping for the front panel was done, I’m not super confident we’ll see cases ship out this month. Laughing circle man might pull out an uno reverse like he always does but I thought I’d share regardless.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Stupid question - https://formdworks.com/products/t1-v2-ic i sign in here, pay 280$ (and it's transferred from my account).
So, now i need wait spring 2022? I think it's not take my money right now and it's "test" checkout to see my interest lol
As it has been said many times, the bank will place a temporary hold. Depending on your bank, the hold will be released in a few days or longer. Depends on your bank. This is not a preorder, and completing the "check-out" does not gaurantee receipt of the case.

Last edited:

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
As it has been said many times, the bank will Palace a temporary hold. Depending on your bank, the hold will be released in a few days or longer. Depends on your bank. This is not a preorder, and completing the "check-out" does not gaurantee receipt of the case.
Thanks, get it.

Reactions: SoSquidTaste

Lucky

Cable Smoosher
Apr 11, 2020
The problem with the interest check will be the following... There are definitely guys out there like me who picked delivery from Asia to get the T1 V2.0 asap and tried to avoid the extra queue for delivery from Europe or US. As I assume, based on the very poor communication around current standings, etc., delivery at all will be delayed and we will probably see delivery from Asia, Europe, and the US at the same time. In this case, I would order from Europe instead of Asia and a couple of other guys definitely, too and all the "calculation" goes down the drain.

Btw. This already ignores potential changes to the standard front panel which is in discussion all the time, accessories, etc. which will also lead to different results in terms of buying behavior and the correctness of the interest check.

JClarke90

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 6, 2022
GEEEK M5 orders opened today and it looks like people are thirsty af for a T1 style case

Im also considering the M5 but they’ve still yet to release an image of the thing completed, it’s all just 3D renders or semi finished prototype images.

Looks smooth in the renders but then starts to look cheap in the prototype images.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Can somebody please explain me the difference of T1 Reference vs T1 Sandwich? Thnx
The difference lies in the internal layout. The external layout of the case and structure stay generally the same (with the only difference being a different top panel and different rear I/O panels at the back)
Think of the T1 Reference (abbreviated as T1-R) as having the internal layout of an Ncase M1. This means the GPU plugs directly into the motherboard, with no riser cable.
Think of the T1 Sandwich (abbreviated as T1-S) as having the internal layout of the original T1, or the DanCase A4. This means the GPU sits up against the back of the motherboard, connected with a riser cable.
The T1-R is mainly for people who have FE GPUs, or GPUs that are 2.25 slots or less and no taller than 112mm, while also being no longer than 320mm. It allows for tall air coolers like the Noctua C14s to be used.
The T1-S is the best for most people. It has great versatility, and allows you to install bigger GPUs (up to 3 slots thick, and 140mm tall) at the cost of CPU cooler clearance. This means that 240mm AIOs are the general go-to for this configuration, as the pump block for the CPU is not very tall, and you get good cooling from the radiator.
You can look at the specs for each layout here.

SaltyMemeBoy

Trash Compacter
Aug 10, 2021
Should we assume that there’s still gonna be a “beta testing” phase of this case or do y’all think they’re just gonna jump straight to production? Because if we do have to wait for testing, that’s gonna be painful

Reactions: JDuval

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
Should we assume that there’s still gonna be a “beta testing” phase of this case or do y’all think they’re just gonna jump straight to production? Because if we do have to wait for testing, that’s gonna be painful
There are always testers. I think they've received them or will very soon.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
So it's 4 days and i still don't have money. Looks like i need send message to my bank and ask where is my money? lol
I'm not sure of your bank, I imagine weekend days don't count. Again very bank dependent. So yeah,if you want a definite time frame, your bank is the one to ask.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r