Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

matique

Caliper Novice
Oct 28, 2020
Just fixed it, too many msgs 😅

I want T1 V2.0 to move the needle on cooling, compare to both M1 and Meshlicious so the AIO for T1 is quite important.

CPU block is lower on priority, because using existing pump block solutions like EK will speed up availability.
Well i'm excited for the 2.0 then, as more cooling wouldn't hurt. Currently even with one of the better slim 240 rads (magicool g2 + 3 fans) it can't beat an m1 with a hwlabs gts 240 (2x 25mm fans) + tx240 bottom (2x 15mm fans).

I will be embarking on fitting a second rad on the T1 soon, so i'll see how that compared.

If the T1 v2 can fit two 240 rads natively while keeping the same size, that would be insanely amazing.

Wetermolen

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 16, 2020
Typically, metalwork and anodizing must be handled by the same manufacturer, or else when something goes wrong, they will just blame each other and nothing gets solved.

With this info in mind, anodizing has always been an expensive pain in the a$$, now it's an *insanely expensive pain in the a$$.

To make it worse, even if one accepts the price increase, capacity is scarce at the moment.
@Wahaha360 Happy new year! Thank you for the hard work man. Had a question regarding current production plan. Is there any chance that the current batch you're working on is the December 28th-31st batch (if not which preorder date slot is current priority)? Also have any of the revised colors been sent out so far?

Cheers

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
In the FormD P1 thread W360 said that he is thinking of merging the cases. So allowing more choices. Larger CPU coolers or 280mm AIO would then be possible by making the case larger.

2020-12-25: making P1 look and feature into T1 V2.0​

I need to redesign the T1 to increase yield.

So I might just merge the P1 function into T1 V2.0.

P1, aka T1 V2.0 can change in 1) size, 2) look, 3) layout and 3) orientation (horizontal vs vertical).​

Don't have to change case to be smaller vs larger in volume or foot print, these are all just features, not a product in itself.

You guys are all taking features, same product.

I think a truly versatile SFF case should be able to all 4 above, so let's see what happens.

Leaning towards offering adding support for a layout that doesn't need riser.

So if you want to switch to Riser layout, then free to do so and bring your own riser.

I just don't like the current PCIe 4.0 lineup.

If you want to build traditional / M1 layout, it’s bigger size.

If you build sandwich / T1 layout, it’s a smaller size.

The idea is one case that can be bigger or smaller in size and foot print depending on how you build.

Last edited:
Reactions: matique

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
AIO is super high priority.

T1 V2.0 needs to cool better than both M1 (dual 240) and Meshlicious (280), so it's important.
Can't beat Meshlicious with 2x GTS 280 and a custom side rad bracket though 😅

Eager to see what you'll come up with for 2.0!
Hope for something which will enable better-performing dual-rad custom loops.
A low-profile CPU/pump combo is a must for such a loop but out of 2 such blocks that can fit in 3-slot mode (Aquanaut and Taobao) Aquanaut doesn't perform well (even with no GPU in the loop) and the other one is hard to obtain and hasn't been publicly tested yet.

Last edited:

zz492

Chassis Packer
Dec 11, 2020
Our payment platform, Shopify, refunds 100% of the payment back to the original method of payment. We *only accept USD and *only refund in USD.

If you cancelled V1.1 and don't want V2.0, it's outside of the scope of what we can cover. In our Terms & Condition:
Any ETA updates on Dec 4 batch E-white orders that switch to other colors?

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
How it’s possible to that the v2 will have to same cooling potential of m1 or meshlicious without size increase ? :D
Well i'm excited for the 2.0 then, as more cooling wouldn't hurt. Currently even with one of the better slim 240 rads (magicool g2 + 3 fans) it can't beat an m1 with a hwlabs gts 240 (2x 25mm fans) + tx240 bottom (2x 15mm fans).

I will be embarking on fitting a second rad on the T1 soon, so i'll see how that compared.

If the T1 v2 can fit two 240 rads natively while keeping the same size, that would be insanely amazing.
Well, with the right dual-rad configuration (super small GPU footprint, e.g. 3080 FE with deshrouded Corsair block) it does perform similarly or even outperform dual-rad M1. Compare results below (GPU @ 56 C with ambient @ 21.8 C, fans @ ~920rpm, 3080 undervolted to 250W, i.e. comparable to 2080 Ti stock) to Optimum Tech (GPU @ 56 C with ambient @ 20 C, fans @ 1000 rpm, 2080 Ti stock).

Last edited:
Reactions: eedev

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
I am unsure. Should I cancel and wait for the v2.0 or stick with v1.1? If you are targeting April for v2.0, what is the current ETA for the remaining v1.1 orders (end of August order, Black, 16.-20. Nov batch, moved to end of December due to QoC issues with shipping refund)?

At this point I really don't care if I wait another 3-4 months for v2, but it would be great to know an ETA for the initial order so I can make a decision on cancelling and going for the v2.0.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I am unsure. Should I cancel and wait for the v2.0 or stick with v1.1? If you are targeting April for v2.0, what is the current ETA for the remaining v1.1 orders (end of April order, Black, 16.-20. Nov batch, moved to end of December due to QoC issues with shipping refund)?

At this point I really don't care if I wait another 3-4 months for v2, but it would be great to know an ETA for the initial order so I can make a decision on cancelling and going for the v2.0.

We don't know, that's the real problem.

We have targets for mid Jan, mid Feb, but achievable or not depends more on Covid-19 restriction and capacity, and neither we have control.

sortofsleepy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 8, 2020

We have targets for mid Jan, mid Feb, but achievable or not depends more on Covid-19 restriction and capacity, and neither we have control.
I know people are probably still just recovering and getting back into the normal routine after the holidays, but when do you think you might have some idea of whether or not things might be on schedule? I would imagine you would have a better sense of your mid Jan target sometime this week at the very least?

I'm basically in the same situation as JDK - placed an order for v1.1 in the late December batch. I understand there are delays and I don't mind waiting; but if that wait time is possibly going to lead to right around when 2.0 is going to launch, it would be good to know that as soon as possible because it doesn't make sense to wait for v1.1 otherwise.

PeakXing10

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 28, 2020
Excuse me, when will it be shipped? My order was made on October 30th, and I was told that it was shipped at the end of December. I have not received any shipping notifications so far.
I need to know the specific delivery date if possible. My hardware has been purchased, and there is currently no case for installation. I am very frustrated.

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
Excuse me, when will it be shipped? My order was made on October 30th, and I was told that it was shipped at the end of December. I have not received any shipping notifications so far.
I need to know the specific delivery date if possible. My hardware has been purchased, and there is currently no case for installation. I am very frustrated.
Get in line buddy, some of us made an order in August or September and are still waiting. ;)

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020

I understand discontinuing the product to make way for v2, but how long out will the buffer be given, especially in light of the recent issues. Of course the worry being that a lot of us receiving our product in Q1 will likely have a few situations of our own that may end up needing minor parts, so I’m just curious as to when the full discontinuation will be to assure a sound product in the hands of those purchases in line.

Last edited: