FormD T1 - 9.5L with UNLIMITED space!! - 3950X+64GB Ram+2GPUs - TITAN V FULL watercooled+TITAN RTX!! Fill the void 2.0

devolv

Trash Compacter
Feb 5, 2020
fastener or screw you used to hold the riser bracket in place.
Should come with the C_Payne Bifurcation PCB along with the T1 Bracket. If the screw isn't provided, I'm sure sourcing one isn't difficult. I ordered one, I'll let you know.

Reactions: M-jeri

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
Should come with the C_Payne Bifurcation PCB along with the T1 Bracket. If the screw isn't provided, I'm sure sourcing one isn't difficult. I ordered one, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

About the the bracket, he send me a STL file already. But he has his doubts whether it fits or not. So he asked me to send some pictures and measurements.

Did that happen with you?

devolv

Trash Compacter
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks.

About the the bracket, he send me a STL file already. But he has his doubts whether it fits or not. So he asked me to send some pictures and measurements.

Did that happen with you?
Yes. He did send me the STL, but that's the same bracket that Fabio received and it works. So I'm pretty sure we're fine.

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
Guys. Just want to update here. I went with the following(All prices incl shipping):

CPU block - Watercool HEATKILLER IV PRO ~ 65USD
GPU block - A used block for my GTX1080Ti Mini ~75USD. (I really did not want to WC this card. But, seeing as nvidia wrecked the resale value, might as well learn on it.)
Pump/Res - 2600 & dc-lt 40 ~67USD
Rad - EK Classic se 240 ~42USD

Alphacool TPV tube & fittings. ~240USD(55 for shipping!!!)
  • 90 deg metal - 6
  • straight metal - 2
  • 20mm extender - 2
  • Quick disconnect - 2
  • Leak Testing Tool incl. Pump - 1
Riser - ADT 25cm Part-Number: R33SL ~61USD
Bifurication Riser - CPayne x8x8 - Dancase A4-SFX / Louqe Ghost S1 ~90USD

Others:

Barrow G1/4" Ultra Low Profile Hex Stop / Plug Fitting ~6USD
ModMyMods Filling bottle 500 ml PE-LD ~5USD
EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Clear - ~34USD
CRJ 24-Pin ATX Red LED Power On/Off Switch Jumper Bridge Cable, Black Sleeved 22" - ~8USD

Total - ~693USD!.

God this was an expensive couple of days!. This was a 3080 GPU money. And this was the cheapest lot I could muster.

I went back and forth on whether this is worth it or not. I don't think this is. Personally, feel like money wasted. But, I been building PC from 386 days(with lots of help until my Pentium III) and never done a WC loop. Screw it!. Excited to do this!!!

Thanks for all the help.

Da_Korn

Average Stuffer
Dec 30, 2019
Guys. Just want to update here. I went with the following(All prices incl shipping):

CPU block - Watercool HEATKILLER IV PRO ~ 65USD
GPU block - A used block for my GTX1080Ti Mini ~75USD. (I really did not want to WC this card. But, seeing as nvidia wrecked the resale value, might as well learn on it.)
Pump/Res - 2600 & dc-lt 40 ~67USD
Rad - EK Classic se 240 ~42USD

Alphacool TPV tube & fittings. ~240USD(55 for shipping!!!)
  • 90 deg metal - 6
  • straight metal - 2
  • 20mm extender - 2
  • Quick disconnect - 2
  • Leak Testing Tool incl. Pump - 1
Riser - ADT 25cm Part-Number: R33SL ~61USD
Bifurication Riser - CPayne x8x8 - Dancase A4-SFX / Louqe Ghost S1 ~90USD

Others:

Barrow G1/4" Ultra Low Profile Hex Stop / Plug Fitting ~6USD
ModMyMods Filling bottle 500 ml PE-LD ~5USD
EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Clear - ~34USD
CRJ 24-Pin ATX Red LED Power On/Off Switch Jumper Bridge Cable, Black Sleeved 22" - ~8USD

Total - ~693USD!.

God this was an expensive couple of days!. This was a 3080 GPU money. And this was the cheapest lot I could muster.

I went back and forth on whether this is worth it or not. I don't think this is. Personally, feel like money wasted. But, I been building PC from 386 days(with lots of help until my Pentium III) and never done a WC loop. Screw it!. Excited to do this!!!

Thanks for all the help.
Wow 34$ for Ek cryofuel is very expensive. In my country it only costs 15$?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
@fabio I was wondering how good the Jokari 20100 wire stripper and the Mdpc-x crimping tool perform? Are you happy with them?
I'm thinking about buying these too, because I need to cut the original sleeved cables of the SF750

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio I was wondering how good the Jokari 20100 wire stripper and the Mdpc-x crimping tool perform? Are you happy with them?
I'm thinking about buying these too, because I need to cut the original sleeved cables of the SF750
I am super happy! But don’t have others to compare! I think sometimes I miss something smaller and more simple than the MDPC-X crimping tool!

Reactions: PKAWA

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply! I actually ordered the Eistools from aquatuning.de weeks ago but they are unable to send the product because they do not get it in stock somehow.
So I was searching for another set to complete my build.
It's very difficult to find a good quality product because there are so many out there! but you seem like the kind to only want quality.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply! I actually ordered the Eistools from aquatuning.de weeks ago but they are unable to send the product because they do not get it in stock somehow.
It's very difficult to find a good quality product because there are so many out there! but you seem like the kind to only want quality.
I am! Real Quality means You only have to buy once!

ten13th

Trash Compacter
Aug 5, 2020
@fabio Would be fun to see you get your hands on a PCAT. The power draw data combine with temp/flow data you are capturing already would provide a powerful tool to design the ultimate cooling system. ?

• Love
Reactions: fabio and loophole

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
I am actually ordering the Engineer PA-20 also! I think I will prefer this! More simple!

Reactions: PKAWA

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I have a pair similar to these and they work well. Klein tools are serious when it comes to electrical tools, very good quality.

blacksails

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 25, 2020
What are your thoughts about 3080 FE vs Reference PCB for watercooling in the T1 case?

EK has teased some images of an FE block where the terminal sits on the end of the card in the V cutout.

On the other hand with the reference card we get a lot more space at the end of the card as well which might be easier to utilize when you dont have the terminal at the end of the card.