Power Supply Flex ---> AC-DC bracket

judokamak

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 25, 2019
So i'm planning APU build in this case. I'm going with the ac-dc-atx option, probably from HDPLEX (200w).
My only question is where can i buy bracket with c14 plug hole that covers the FLEX PSU space in the back of the case. There are SFX and ATX options available out there, but i can't
find any that would cover flex psu.

Any ideas?

judokamak

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 25, 2019
I can design one and offer it for the community. Just let me know how it shall look like.

Hi Revo,

That would be great.
I'm not picky as far as the looks are concerned,, i'd be happy with ordinary plate (black or silver) that covers that space and has a hole for c14 plug. Considering
the fact that desktop Renoir is out i'm sure there will be many more with the same need.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

Found it on taobao.

Looking fine. Also couldn't do it cheaper. ?

Anyways I'll make a easy drawing and put it to the resources for DIY.

Reactions: judokamak

judokamak

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 25, 2019

Found it on taobao.

Thanks man!

I did search on ali and tao, obviously not good enough.

soyboy

Cable Smoosher
Jul 27, 2020
I can design one and offer it for the community. Just let me know how it shall look like.

Hi Revo,

I'd be interested in purchasing something similar for a FlexATX to DC-ATX PSU adapter (HDPLEX 400W).

Similar to this one on offer from geeek - https://www.geeekstore.com/shop/flexatx-to-dc-atx-psu-adapter-bracket/

I have a K39 and have a makeshift bracket out of acrylic I've made but I'm not sure if it possible to make a universal bracket to fit in similar cases such as the Metalfish/Velka.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
You mean a flex bracket with a cutout for a DC barrel? You using the HDplex as external brick? Wouldn't that be the same like the geekstore one?

Last edited: